✨Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ✨

Y/n's p.o.v.

"I-I...I'm sorry jughead, I have to go," I say then I ran out and kept running.

I stop, remembering that I'm not fit at all.

I don't know what to do next so I call the only person who ever picks up. Toni.

"Hey," she says picking up.

"Where are you?" I ask still breathing heavily.

"Are you ok!" She asks her voice getting worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine I just need to talk to you about something," I say getting my breath back.

"Ok, I'm at my house,"

"Ok, I'm on my way"

✨✨✨

I knock on the door and Kevin opens it.

"Hey Kevin, what are you doing here?" I say as he lets me in.

"Toni called me straight after you called her," he says as we walk up the stairs.

"Oh ok," I say as I open the bedroom door.

"So what was it that you needed to tell us," Toni says as I sit opposite her and Kevin on a chair near her bed.

"Well...I-I...I found out that my dad killed my mum and Is now in hiding," I say with a big sigh.

"Damn," Kevin says leaning back on this chair.

"Kevin, this is a serious matter," Toni say snapping at him, and then he puts on a serious face.

"OhandJugheadkissedme," I say really fast making me out of breath.

"He did what!" Toni says looking at me really shocked.

"Wait so Jughead Jones who is dating Betty Cooper kissed you?" Kevin says standing up in shock.

"Well, how do we tell her," Toni says turning to face me.

"Well however we tell her, she'll be broken," I say falling back on her bed.

"I know but she needs to know,"  Toni says putting a hand on my knee in comfort.

"I know, I'll do it tomorrow," I say sitting back up and sighing.

A/n - sorry I feel like this chapter was rushed but I don't know how I'd change it 🤷🏼‍♀️😂. Anyway I hope you liked, and I'm don't forget to vote or comment or not I'm not your boss. Byee lovelies ✌🏼🥰