"I should be asking you that" Shinobu said as she stood in front of the male
"There's something bothering you I can tell" she stated. Ichirou laughed
"alright you got me" he said "I just don't have a good feeling about that mission those four went on" Ichirou said.

"Why's that?" Shinobu asked
"I don't know I've just got a bad feeling something will go south" Ichirou said looking down. Shinobu then put her hands on the males face making him look at her.

"If it bothers you then go, just in case something goes wrong"  She spoke. Ichirou nodded then stood up
"Just please come back" Shinobu said
"Will do" Ichirou said "promise?" Shinobu asked.

Ichirou laughed "I promise" kissing the female. Shinobu put her arms around the males neck. After a while they pulled away for air "alright I'll be back" Ichirou said grabbing his Nichirin blade and running off.

Back with the four they had just reached the train station and Inosuke had just tried to fight a train "you're a dumbass..." (Y/N) sighed. Just then the security started running to the four of them.

"RUN!" (Y/N) shouted grabbing Inosuke throwing him over his shoulder. The three then ran as the security chased after them.

Timeskip

The moon was up and it was time for the four to sneak onto the train. The other three were trying to come up with a plan "we jump" (Y/N) stated. Zenitsu looked at the male frightened of the idea "Like hell we are".

"Suit yourself" (Y/N) along with Inosuke and Tanjiro jumped for the train.
"Wait!" Zenitsu shouted jumping for the train. Meanwhile at the train station Ichirou had just arrived and saw the train station was no where to be seen.

"Fuck" he muttered. Ichirou being unaware didn't seem to notice the two people wearing oni masks. They then lunged at Ichirou "what the fuck!" He said kicking the two off of him.

"BLOOD DEMON ART: ICE CREATION" the female said making a pillar out of ice. The male then kicked the pillar with so much force that the pillar snapped off and flew at Ichirou.

"DIVINE ICE!" The male demon shouted creating a floor of ice slamming his foot on it making a circle of pillars. As the male ran around the pillars the female threw a ice spear at Ichirou which stabbed his shoulder.

"Stay calm..." Ichirou muttered grabbed his nichirin blade "breath" he thought as he breathes. He then grabbed the handle of the spear and yanked it out. Feeling the blood roll down his arm he thought of an idea.

He then jumped at the male
"Fifth form: Dancing Icicles!" He said sending a fury of attacks cracking his mask. He pulled the mask off to see a face he thought he'd never see again "Hello Ichirou been a while" the white haired boy stated.

"Akio....what did Muzan do to you...."
Ichirou said looking at his younger brother. Just then the female appeared by Akio "wait don't tell me that's...." Ichirou was cut off by Akio "correct brother"
The female took off her mask.

"You left us brother" Mai said looking at Ichirou in disgust "no I thought you were dead Muzan killed you two..." Ichirou said. "IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU THAT WE ARE LIKE THIS!!" Akio snapped.
"BECAUSE YOU SLEPT WE DIED!" Akio said kicking Ichirou down.

Ichirou looked at his siblings as they looked down on him.