sette

━━☆⌒*. take me away!

"IS THIS THE ONLY WAY?" miles asked as he held y/n's hand tightly with fear

"yes, my dear child. in this way, if anyone finds out you two were responsible for this, they won't be able to find either of you. now, i'll take care of anything that comes up but for now, i've paid for you to go to study in europe and y/n, you may stay with kate's friend in california. you two are forbidden to contact one another because if you do, both of your lives will be in jeopardy."

"b-but what about flora? what will she do without her brother?" miles asked furiously. "you can't expect us to go through with this!"

"you can, and you will. tomorrow's your last day with each other, make it last," was the final this mrs. grose said before she walked away from the two.

y/n sobbed quietly in miles' lab while miles' eyes were red and puffy from crying beforehand. flora ran from downstairs to the devastated couple, her face showing an obvious sign of confusion. "are you y/n? miles writes me about you a lot," she asked innocently when she approached y/n, causing a serious tear in miles' heart knowing he'd have to be departed from the two girls he loved the most.

"y-yeah i am," y/n croaked, wiping her tears and trying to smile for the girl. "you're very beautiful flora."

"so are you," flora said smiling, showing off some of her missing teeth. "are you okay?"

"yes," y/n lied. 

"flora, go upstairs okay? i'll be right there i just wanna talk to y/n alone," miles interrupted, his tone of voice seeming almost emotionless. 

"well you play with me when you're done y/n?" the young girl asked sweetly. 

y/n smiled and sniffled, "of course i will." 

the little girl ran back upstairs happily, joyful that she had just made another friend. miles on the other hand, was devastated, not able to comprehend what had just happened a few hours prior.  once flora was out of sight, miles turned to look at his girlfriend once more, before he completely broke into tears. 

"miles, please don't cry. i promise we'll see each other again," y/n whispered into his ear, attempting to soothe his nerves. "i promise you."

"you promise?"

"i pinky promise."

SILLA SAYS!
bro wattpad is so 
fucking stupid sometimes
like they deadass
deleted a whole 
paragraph from my 
chapter >:(