𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼

Warning: There is a tiny bit of spice here🤪,well not as much but if you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip!!

Your POV:

I wake up bright and early, and I'm the first one up...

What time is it? I grab my watch and look at the time 7:07

What the bloody hell!

Ginny and Hermione's bed were next to mine, I thought I had woken them up with my loudness. I was in my nightwear and was too lazy to get ready this early, so, I grabbed my night robe since the dormitories are freezing cold and wanted to go downstairs to the common room. I didn't expect to see anyone this early up and awake so I just went down looking like this; my (h/c) frizzy hair which was all over the place, my very short red shorts with a white tanktop, note that I wasn't wearing a bra because well, I like to sleep with them freely.

So I went downstairs half-naked but with my robe, not expecting to see anyone as I'm sitting down on the couch I feel a tap, actually it was two, and on both shoulders.

"Mornin" Both the twins say as they look me up and down.

Fred winks at me as he sits down and motions his hands on his lap as if he wanted me to sit on him, George just stood there and laughed.

"Nice cold cherries you got there (y/n)" Fred says as he winks at me again.

"Ugh, isn't it a bit early for you two, especially you Fred?"

They both sat there laughing, Fred was the more bold one, and when I mean bold I meant he has grabbed my bum many times without a single doubt. George on the other hand, he's less bold in public but when you are in private with him oh the things he does, I might have had a small thing with George when I spent most of the summer at the burrow, but we kept it on the low especially knowing how Fred is. But we were both understanding when we realized that we both had feelings for totally different people, I mean it was just a summer thing. I looked forward to being with a Weasley, but I wanted my Weasley to be Ron.

I closed my robe tightly and walked up to the guy's dormitory where Ron was most definitely sleeping, I peeked through the door to make sure everyone was asleep and went up to Ron's bed. I shook him and he snorted loud and it was so hilarious that I burst out a laugh, he jumped and woke up.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing here?" He said with his raspy voice

I looked at him and sat down next to him on his bed. He looked very surprised. I then laid down on his bed "lay down with me Ron" and he did. We were face to face, breath to breath, and I looked at him and kissed him.

***

Ron's POV

I feel a shake but I was still deep in my sleep, especially since I was having a nice dream which had lots of food. All of a sudden I hear a loud laugh which scared me to death. (y/n)? I thought.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing here?" I asked her

She looks at me and she looked a bit upset, I didn't know what to do. She sits next to me on the bed and then lays down, I felt myself heating up inside and she told me to lay down with her, and I did. When I laid down I put the blanket over us and she looked me into my eyes again and kissed me. It felt so magical, so loving, I placed my hand on the back of her head and stroked her hair, I felt every one of her soft hairs pass through my fingers as we kept kissing. I started going on top and I could feel her body against mine and she placed her palm on my chest and let out a small moan.

We stopped kissing and we just look at each other especially since I was on top I could see all of her, we laughed, she looked so beautiful, her robe was opened and I could see her breast but I wanted to be respectful so I closed her robe and laid next to her. Both of our heads look straight forward to the top of the bed's canopy.

"We should get ready for class" I said.

"Yeah you're right" she said as she got up.

***

Your POV:

Did that really just happen? Or am I in some sort of dream

As I walk out of the boy's dormitory I couldn't help to think what just happened in there, one second I was sitting down next to Ron and the next he was on me with the heat and tension taking over. He was respectful with my body, he doesn't touch me places which he shouldn't though I wish he did, he even covered me up when he noticed my robe was open he even avoided eye contact with my body and I just love that he's respectful.

When walking into the girls dormitory I see Hermione and Ginny both pacing around the room all dressed in their uniforms and black robes

"(y/n)! There you are!" Ginny says

"Where have you been! Haven't you got a clue what time it is? Class starts in less then 30 minutes and we haven't even eaten!" Hermione shouts

"Calm down, the two of you. I woke up early and went downstairs where I bumped into the twins, don't even get me started on what Fred was doing but anyway..."

While I was speaking I was also getting ready, I washed myself and just tried looking decent with all the rush I had.

"...After the whole twins thing I went up to the guys dormitory..."

"You did what?!" Hermione shouts as i'm braiding my hair

"...I went up to the boys dormitory and laid down with Ron..."

"YOU DID WHAT, WITH WHO?!" Both Hermione and Ginny shout at me while getting close to me.

"Oh shut up and let me finish" I say when all three of us start walking out of the dormitories.

"...I laid with Ron and KISSED HIM! it started to get very intense and he was on top of me and ugh it was just, I don't even know how to say it, but it felt right and wrong at the same time"

They started shreking with excitement when we were at the common room which then Ron, and Harry joined us.

"What's all the shrieking for?" Rons says with a confused look

"Oh nothing, just girl talk"

Ginny goes off with her friends and the four of us walk together down to the Great Hall, I feel someone grab my hand from behind and pulls me, it was Ron of course.

"Look I don't know what happened this morning but just know that I liked it, I like, well I love being with you" Ron says in a whisper

"I liked it too Ron, and I love being with you as well, now lets hurry or you won't have any food left"

Hi guys, I know i've taken a long time with this chapter but i've just had to deal with school! but here you go I hope you enjoyed this little spice! and well you and george had a small summer thing I guess! LOLL!😌