𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐀; 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Start from the beginning

He sighed underneath his breath, the sound of his maids calling him down for the message of his parents. He rolled his eyes, sliding off of the roof as his feet landed against the ground, the shock ringing through his ankles but he merely shoved the maids away from him. He saw his father run towards him, throwing at him a pair of traditional clothing for the dinner party his family was invited to.

"There you are, young man! The maids have been looking everywhere for you, hurry up and get dressed this instant! Eating commoner food again!? Please make some better choices!" His father said, grumbling before stomping off to see his wife who was still getting dressed by the maids.

He let out a deep sigh and began to strip at the center of the hall, many of the maids turning their heads away bashfully before running off. He merely rolled his eyes at them, he never really had a problem with girls or other guys seeing him. He was constantly told that he looked slightly too feminine to the point he gave up on caring entirely about the way his face looked to others. There were small tinges of red at the corners of his eyes but like stated, they were features of himself he couldn't change.

He threw his clothes over him, fumbling slightly with his hair before leaving to the entrance of the house where his family had been waiting for him. The maids stood close to the entrance as they greeted him, all of them bowing at once as if they had rehearsed this a thousand times. His parents only waved at them before telling him to get inside the vehicle.

This was the one time he was able to visit the (L/n) house, he was told by the other maids in the house that his parents wanted to invite him this time to finally gain the goddess's blessing for the year, at least before he would transfer to a new school that was only slightly farther away from his current location. He only rolled his eyes, if he were to transfer he would like to have his own apartment as a way to escape his boring family life. He felt his pale earlobe, the hole created still slightly sensitive but it didn't hurt as much as it did the other day.

He looked to his father who was sitting at the driver's seat in the expensive car, his mother by his side chatting about you, per usual. He could hear the conversation of having a daughter but he merely drowned them out by looking out to the window, the maids waving goodbye as they shut the doors.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘✧ ✦ ✧∘∙⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

He sat down at a table near the stage, sipping at the small cup of alcohol being given out. He had a good tolerance for alcohol which was surprising due to his lack of appearances at parties. He thought the food was quite good, it was to be expected though from such a wealthy family who hired one of the best chefs in the town just for a simple party. As he drank from his cup, he looked towards you.

Your face was shielded by a thin, white veil, your lips pressed in a frown as you observed the room from your spot. There were a variety of gifts by your side, many of them which were already being carried off into your bedroom. There were only a few boxes left that you kept by your side, you were told by Kamei that some of them were jewelry. Your back was perfectly straight as your small table of food had been long finished, the rest of the party was spent for the adults who wished to play their own games at the center of the room.

You wanted to sigh but you were afraid that any sort of weakness displayed, your mother would give you an earful for it. You fumbled with your nails from underneath the twelve-layered outfit, the restrictive clothing limiting your movement, and keeping your body warm from the cold air that surrounded the house.

The boy sitting closest to you had a small playful look on his face as he flicked a piece of a steam bun towards your cheek, you felt the food bounce off of your veil as you slowly turned to him. You watched as his smile grew even wider at your reaction, the barrage of flicks coming to your face as you pouted.