Audrey TindallX Female Reader

(Your p.o.v)

     When dating a actress there is never a dull moment especially if that actress is Audrey Tindall. I love Audrey with all my heart. We have been dating for 6 months and they have been the best months of my life. Right now I was sitting in the living room in her apartment waiting for her to get home. We haven't moved in together yet, but we had keys to each others apartments. I was laying on her couch scrolling through pictures on my phone with some random TV show playing on the TV in the background. As I was looking through the pictures on my phone I hear the door open so I look up and see Audrey. When she sees me she smiles at me and I get up and walk over to her hugging her. She leans down and kisses me making me smile against her lips. She pulled away from the kiss and put her bag down and kicked her shoes off before she grabbed my hand and pulled my back towards the couch. When we got to the couch she sat down and pulled me on top of her. I giggled and that made her smile before she said "Not that I don't love this surprise, but why are you here?" I bite my lip hearing her british accent before I said "Well I had a rough day at work and I wanted to see you. I also knew that you wouldn't have a problem with me hanging out her so I just came here instead of going to my apartment." She smiled at me and said "Well I would love to stay here cuddling you longer, but I need to take a shower. You can join me if you want."
     I looked up at her excitedly and nodded my head. She smirked and pushed my off of her before getting up and pulling me up as well walking towards the bathroom. When we got to the bathroom I undressed while Audrey turned the water on. Audrey then stripped off her clothes then stepped in to the shower pulling my with her. I shut the shower door behind me and she pulled me into a hug both of standing under the water. She pulled away from the hug a little and titled my head up to her kissing me softly. I smiled into the kiss making her smile as one of her hands made its way onto my cheek caressing it slowly.

(Audrey's p.o.v)

     I slowly pulled away from Y/N's lips and rested my forehead on hers smiling. I looked into her eyes and said "I love you Y/N." She smiled at me and said "I love you too Audrey." I leaned in and kissed her again pushing her against the shower wall softly. She moaned into the kiss and I slipped my tongue into her mouth as my hands roaming her body one stopping at her breast the other traveling lower. I started kneading her breast as the hand that was still traveling down her body meet her clit rubbing it in tight circles. I pulled away from the kiss and went to kiss Y/N's neck as my fingers slid into her entrance. She leaned her head back against the wall when I did this and let out a loud moan. I smiled against her neck and started pumping my fingers faster. Soon Y/N was bucking her hips against letting moans slip more frequently. This went on for a while before she looked at me and said "Can I cum mommy?" I smiled at her asking permission and leaned up to her ear and whispered "You can cum babygirl?" When I said this she came all over my fingers screaming my name. I helped her ride out her high before pulling my fingers out of her and bring them up to my mouth. Before I could put my fingers in my mouth Y/N stopped me and said "Wait mommy let me clean up the mess I made." I nodded and push my fingers into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my fingers until they were clean then released them from her mouth with a pop. I smiled at her and said "Well as much fun as this has been I actually want to shower now before the water gets cold." She nodded and we washed each other before getting out of the shower and cuddled in my be.

~~THE END~~