Part 2

"Won't you help me" Jonghyun asked as he stared at Chayoon. She flashed a smile as she pushed his hands off her. "Why would I help you" she said cold-heartedly as she stared back at him with the same way he was staring at her. "You're nothing but trash. Why would I bother helping someone like you? I don't even want to look at you" she said as she turned away from him and started walking. "Do I know you?" he asked. She stopped in her tracks as she smiled, she turned to him and said "That's my line" before walking out the building. Jonghyun chuckled as he looked around. "What is this? She's nicer to everyone else but acts cold to me. Just who are you Chayoon?" he laughed.

As Chayoon opened the door she walked in and locked it. She entered a room full of baby things and a craddle. "Hey there Chan" Chayoon said in a baby voice as she picked up the baby from the cuddle and held him in her arms. The baby began crying, "What's wrong, do you not recognize me. It's me, Chayoon noona" she said. Her brother, Jung Ho ran in the room, "I thought you were a burgler" he said and she handed him the baby.

"Want would I steal then" she said as she took off her wig and let her hair fall. It was the same long length as the wig except it was curly and black with side bangs. "I still don't understand why you wear that stupid thing to school" he said.

"Because, the brown makes me look more like a president than the black."

"Why don't you just dye it" he said as he put the baby back in the craddle. They walked out the room as Chayoon went to the kitchen. "I bought some more things for the baby, so it'll last for a month" she said.

"Why don't we just call appa. Chayoon this is ridiculous, I don't even know what you want to prove" he said.

"We're not calling him. I told you, we can handle this."

"Your pride is so annoying. I'm going to pick up Kira" he said as he left. "Ah, he worries too much" she said to herself as she looked around and went to her room, she quickly did her homework and got a call from her brother to come meet him at the bus stop.

Jonghyun was on the bus as he was looking out the window as a couple of girls were staring at him. Some took out their phones as they were taking pictures of him. I'll find you Chayoon he thought to himself as he continued looking out the window.

Chayoon ran to the bus stop as she waited for them. "Ah, they said they were already there" she said as she looked around.

As the bus approached the bus stop Jonghyun got off as he looked around and saw a girl with black wavy hair hugging a girl who looked around 14. "Where is Jung Ho oppa?" she asked him.

"At work" she told him. Jonghyun looked away as he started walking to the address. He walked in the building as he got in the elevator and pressed the thrid floor. "Hold the elevator" a lady called as she ran. They got in the elevator as she was about to press the third floor. She looked at him with wide eyes. "Jonghyun?" she said. He looked at her. "Well, if this isn't interesting" he smiled. Kira looked back and forth as she stood in the middle of both of them. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Looking for you. You look much hotter with black hair" he smiled. As the elevator door opened she walked out as he followoed her. "Go inside, I bought some food for you, and feed Chan for me" Chayoon told Hara as she went inside. "What do you want?" she asked as she folded her arms.

"Help me study" he said.

"That again. I told you I won't help you."

"I know and you also called me trash. But this time I'm not asking you, I'm tell you. You're going to help me."

"Why do you think so?"

He walked closer to her so their face was only inches apart. "Because I'm blackmailing you now. Chayoon, class president has a different persona out of school. I also took a peak at your perminant record and there are a lot of things there too" he said. She looked at him as she grew nervous. "I'll help you" she gave in. He stayed like that as he kept looking at her. "Do I know you?" he asked again.

"Won't you get off" she asked as she tried to push him off. He grabbed her arm and said "How about we seal our deal with a kiss?"

"How about you get lost. Oh, and meet me in the school library at 7" she said said she got her hand free and went inside. "I feel like I've seen her before" he said as he was heading back to the elevator and left.