"You are a sneaky little thing, I tell you." He scowled, lifting her off her feet again.

The couple wrestled, accompanied with their fit of amusement and Jon's stunned face when she held him in other submissions. After about a half an hour of pure laughter and botchy wrestling they laid in bed, Jon's arms wrapped around her as they stayed in silence enjoying the quietness.

"Jonathan, can I ask you something?" Kennedy said, resting her head on his chest and staring up at him.

"Sure, what's up darling." He replied playing with her hair as her fingers.

"Have you ever been in love?" Jon's breath snagged as the question took him aback.

"I uh- well, yeah. Before. Why are you asking?" Kennedy shrugged her shoulders, playing it off.

"I don't know, I just wanted to ask." She answered, not making eye contact with him, and instead continued to trace shapes on his clothed chest.

"Have you ever been in love?" He retorted as her eyes snapped up to his nodding.

"Yeah with Tommy, but I was blinded so I don't really know if I could consider that love." He nodded his head and kept silent.

"Sorry if I made this uncomfortable, I really was just curious." She apologized, hoping that Jon didn't think of her weirdly.

He shook his head and smiled faintly "Nothing is uncomfortable darling, just took me aback that's all."

"Did you want to nap with me before the show?" Kennedy whispered, and he laughed.

"You know, we sure do take a lot of naps." She rolled her eyes and pouted.

"So is that a yes or a no?" He lifted the sheets, getting under them and wrapping his powerful arm around her body as he held her tight.

"Thank you." She murmured into his chest as she closed her eyes, already falling into deep slumber.

He laughed to himself, seeing how quickly she could fall asleep each time. He watched her sleep nuzzling her face closer into his chest and she breathed softly. His mind was still on the question that Kennedy asked him a few minutes ago since he didn't expect that to come out.

Could it be that Kennedy was in love with him already, only after a month of being together?

The last time Jonathan was in love it was with his ex, Renee Young. A backstage interviewer for the WWE. They broke up last summer due to some raising issues, and from that day on, Jon didn't make love a priority in life anymore. To him, at the ripe age of 30, the only thing that mattered to him was making a living out of wrestling. Possibly to hide that fact that he was scared to fall in love with another person again.

He shook away the thoughts and realized that Kennedy was just curious. There was no way someone like him could sweep her off her feet and cause her to fall in love only after a month.

With his mind still racing on the topic, he closed his eyes, attempting to fall asleep beside his girlfriend, but he seemed to fidget around each time and lose the ability to sleep. Frustrated with not being able to sleep, he opened back up his eyes and took in the beauty in his arms. Jon grinned and rubbed his thumb against her arm. He became more calm seeing her dream and relaxed his mind finally, his eyes drooping and falling asleep with her.

_

"I'm gonna go to my office and drop my bags off. I can meet you in catering in a few minutes?" Jon nodded his head and pecked her lips before she went her own way.

Kennedy was startled to see her mom sitting in her office, waiting patiently. Stephanie laughed and stood up from the couch, pulling her daughter into a small hug and placing a kiss on her cheek.