the after class events

BAKUGO'S POV:

The lesson ends and we are on our way to our next class when kirishima walks up to me and starts to ramble about how boring the lesson was he went on and on and on until we got to the next class and after we got to our next class we all went in and sat down we got scilent as our teacher walked into the room and started talking about fighting styles as he was teaching I fell asleep from boardom and I woke up to yelling in the classroom only to see my classmates standing on desks using their quirks and fighting like they are Pokemon than I hear our teacher yell "pikachu I choose you!" Then Kamanari jumped on to the desk and fired his quirk everywhere and yanorozu runs over to me and covers me with an electric proof blanket. I start to wonder why but then I see that when Kamanari uses his quirk it shoots out everywhere not just one spot I cover myself with the blanket and hear someone yell "IM GONNA CATCH YOU WITH MY POKEBALL!" I look up too see deku pick up todoroki and throw him at denki I start to wonder what the he'll is wrong with my classmates? Than I realize that there is one person that is not participating its that boy from the hallway. Damn he looks tired when was the last time he slept? I was kinda mean to him I should go apoligize I feel bad. In the middle of my thinking he looks at me thats when I realized "shit...I was starring wasnt I?" He starts to walk over to me so I rest my head in my arms and prepare to explain why I was starring. He finnaly got over to me and says "hi! I'm hitoshi shinso!" "I'm katsuki bakugo" I say " also I'm sorry for being tude to you in the hall I was just in a hurry" I say as we start to have a conversation about anything we could find to talk about.

Shinso's pov:
The lesson ends. I start to walk out of class "bye da- mr.aizawa!"
I say as I walk out of class prepared to get yelled at when I get home after school today I walk to my next class with kamanari walking by me we get to our next class and we sat down at a random empty desk. I'm sitting by a girl named mina she seems cool we talked almost the whole class until our teacher gave us all papers with the names of pokemons on them I wonder why but than he says that we are all gonna battle like Pokemon I chose not to participate as I watch my classmates pick up and throw todoroki multiple times as if he was a pokeball he seemed to not care tho and yanourozou made all of us eletruc proof blankets so that denki could safely use his quirk and not electrucute other students I look over too see the blonde haired boy from the hall starring at me then I laugh as he hides his face too make it seem like he wasnt starring I walk over too him and introduce myself and we acctually got along very well we kept talking the rest of the class time.