Reunited at last

I woke up to the pilot shaking me awake.
"Ma'am you need to wake up, it's been 20 minutes since we've landed!" He laughed. "Oh my god I'm SO sorry, I'll go now!" I said as I grabbed my bag and ran off the plane. Well that was embarrassing. I looked at my phone to see that it was...omg it's 5:30 the next morning! The plane ride took FOREVER! Is avani even gonna be up!? I decided to text her to see.

Me:
Hey
Voni
You awake?
AVANI
HELLO
BRUH
Avani miss a call from you
AVAVNI GREGG
Avani missed 4 calls from you.
A
V
A
N
I
G
R
E
G
G
OMG

well. This is great! I'm stuck at the airport. Who is gonna come get me? Should I call and ober? Omg they are SO EXPENSIVE HERE IN CALI WHAT! I can't do that. Maybe I should try Chase? This is gonna be fun.

Me:
Hey bub you awake?
...
Chasey?

Chase:
Hey bubs, you okay?

Me: yeah! I have a slight issue tho.

Chase: what's wrong??

Me:
I'm sorta stuck at the airport and avani is asleep. I can't get her to wake up.

Chase:
oh, do you need me to come get you?

Me:
Uh, if you wouldn't mind..
I feel bad for asking you tho!

Chase:
Why would you feel bad??

Me:
bc you are probably really tired bubs.

Chase: i would do anything for you tho. I'm on my way okay?

Me:
Okay, see you in a few bub.

Aww, I feel so bad for asking Chase to come get me. I'm afraid he's gonna be mad! This is the first time we have actually met IN PERSON! What if he doesn't like my body type? Or the way I look in person? Or how my morning voice sounds? Omg Marie it's not like you're dating stop it! Ugh this is stupid. And I really have to pee. After I used to the bathroom I walked outside to see
Chase standing at the door. I took a deep breath and slowly made my way to him.

"Chase!" I yelled excitedly. "OMG MARIE!" Chase said as he dropped his phone and gave me a big hug. "Omg thank you for coming chase!" I smiled into him. "Ofc! Anything, I'm so freaking happy you're here!" Chase smiled softly. "Same, not gonna lie  you are a lot taller than I expected." I nudged him. "Nah you are just short." He chuckled. "Whatever, can we get food chase" you said making puppy eyes. "Sure, what do you want-" "MCDONALDS!" I said without hesitation. "Okay there bub, calm down. I'll get you some McDonalds-" I stopped chase from
Talking. "UH no, I'm paying for it weirdo." I said all sassy. "No! I insist! I'm paying for it." Chase said running out the door. "Chase wait!" I said as I took my luggage and ran after him. Chase got into the car and I put my luggage in the back seat. I got in the passenger side and sunk down into the seat. "Bruv I could fall asleep riiiiiiight here." I yawned. "You look so cute all cozied up like that." Chase smiled. "Cute? More like a troll." I laughed. "Hey! Don't say that about yourself!" Chase frowned. "You are such a softie on God" you both laughed. About an hour later you got McDonalds and Chase and you had arrived at the hype house. "Okay so were am I gonna sleep?" I asked chase. "Uh- not sure. We have two extra bedrooms but you'd have to sleep on the floor until we got beds for them." Chase looked down and scratched his head. "Haha that's great, can I sleep on the couch-" "NO! I will not allow you too. Go sleep on my bed." Chase insisted. "Chase no." I crossed my arms. "Why not?" Chase asked awkwardly. "Where will you sleep?" I threw my hands in the air. "Uh, in my bed! It won't be weird, come on!" Chase said as he dragged me upstairs.

"Just put your stuff over there and we'll situate it in the morning." Chase suggested. "Okay, lemme get some pajamas-" you started before chase threw a pile of clothes at you. "There, a hoodie and some sweats to sleep in." Chase smiled. " aww thanks bubs! Goodnight chasey!" I yawned before i fell fastly asleep in chases arms. 

I woke up a few hours later to someone laughing. I slowly opened my eyes to see two guys standing at chases bedroom door with phones pouting at me and chase. "Huh?" I said softly. "OH. NO" one of the guys yelled before they both ran off. I rolled over and shook chase awake. "Chaseeee" I I yelled quietly. "Hm?" Chase said opening his eyes slowly. "Wanna tell me why two guys were taking photos of us and laughing just now?" I asked. "What?!" Chase said rising up out of bed. "Yuh," I said pulling the covers over my head. "NICK, RYLAND YOU LITTLE-" chase said as he ran out of the room and downstairs. "Here we go." I said as I got up and followed Chase downstairs. "DELETE IT!" Chase begged. "NO! NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHO SHE IS!" RYLAND SNAPPED BACK. "Uh...hi!" I said softly. "Marie, thank god come here!" Chase sighed as I walked toward him. "Hi! I'm Marie. I'm a friend of chase and avanis! I'm moving here to LA and until I find a place they told me I could stay here!" I smiled. "See!" Chase rolled his eyes. "Oh, sorry chase. Hi, I'm nick and this is Ryland-"
"I know who you are haha, avani has talked about everyone in the hype house." I mentioned. "Speak of, where is avani?" I questioned. "Asleep-" nick started. "WHAT ROOM??" I asked. " three rooms down from you and chase." Nick said pointing upstairs. "AVANI!" I yelled as a I ran upstairs and into her bedroom. I saw Anthony up there with her but me being mw decided why not jump in between them anyway. "AVANI!" I yelled before jumping into the bed. "OWW WTF!" Anthony yelled. "Oh God sorry Anthony-" "it's okay Marie- WAIT WTF MARIE?!" Anthony said as his eyes grew wide. "AVANI BEB MARIE IS HERE!" Anthony said shaking avani awake. "Huh what? OH. MY. GOD.  MARIE WTF OMG HI BEBE OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH HOE" Avani said as she dragged me down on the bed. "I MISSED YOU TOO VONI! REUNITED AT LAST!!"

{Author here wassup hoes, thank you guys so much for like over 100 views😭❤️ this chapter left off on a cliffhanger haha yes sorry. But this is a longer chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it ily!}