Part 1

"Frida, this is impossible! There are no clothes that fits me right now" Agnetha whined. "And that's why I've made this" Frida said and held up a big green shirt with pink and white details on. "Nice!" Björn exclaimed. "Yeah" Benny said. Agnetha took the shirt and putted it on. It fitted perfect. "Thank you!" she said and gave her friend a hug. "Welcome... Yeah, I knew it would be hard to find 'nice' clothes for pregnant mothers. And we need to look as good as possible in Melodifestivalen the day after tomorrow." The others agreed.

"Shall we take a walk?" Benny asked. "Sure." They putted on their outerwear and went out in the cold fresh winter-weater.

They talked about the things they useed to talk about, but the main thing was Melodifestivalen. "What if the baby comes during the competition? I mean, it can happen. It's time now..." Benny said. "Benny! Don't make them nervous!" Frida shouted. Agnetha and Björn laughed. "Yeah, we know that. And I've told Aggie several times that she maybe shouldn't compete... But... She don't listen" Björn said and smiled towards Agnetha when she looked at him with an morose face as a joke. "But I want to! Also, I don't want to make you disappointed" she said. "And..." Frida began. "...we can't really do it without you... I couldn't anyway..."

"No, we need you Aggie" Benny said. She smiled against her friends.

"By the way. Have you come up with a name for the baby yet" Frida asked. "Yes, Björn Junior" Björn laughed. The others started to laugh to, most Benny. He was about to laugh to death, which maked Agnetha, Frida and Björn laugh even more. "What's so fun?!" Agnetha wondered trying to keep the laugher in. "God!!! I hope that you're not serious" Benny cried and slowly started to calm down. "No, of course not..." Björn said. "We don't know yet really. We've thought about the girls-name a bit" Agnetha said. "Like what?"

"Anna, Sophie, Lena, Sarah, Maja.....Linda....."

"But we don't know yet..." Björn said.

"Linda is beautiful I think" Frida said.

Agnetha nodded. "Me too."

"That means 'beautiful' in Portuguese" Björn said with a smile.

"Shut up language-geek..." Agnetha said and gave her geek a kiss full of love. The kiss maked their ice cold lips warm again. Benny and Frida followed their example and gave each other a kiss too. It just rayed warmth and joy from them, when they came walking down the street holding each other around the shoulders.

When they came home to Agnetha and Björn again, they ate dinner and then went straight to bed. Frida and Benny were sleeping over because they all would be picked up by a taxi tomorrow which going to drive them to the flight which going to Malmö (think Melodifestivalen 1973 was there). Agnetha couldn't sleep and took a seat on the couch in the living-room. She just stared straight into the wall. She was nervous. She didn't feel well, and was worried about this whole thing. What is the baby came tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? She didn't want to make the group disappointed. She suddenly heard how someone flushed down the toilet. It was Frida, and she saw Agnetha when she came out. She sat down next to her. "Hello, Aggie."

"Hi..."

"Something's wrong."

"I'm just morbidly nervous."

"Is it the baby?" Agnetha nodded.

"What if it comes?" she asked.

"Then we don't complete the competition. We need you, we all know that. But your child is way much more important than that..."

Agnetha started to cry and burried her head in Fridas arms. "It's okay, I promise."

"I know it's okay... You convinced me."

"But, what is it then?"

"You're all so nice to me. I really love you!"

"Naw, we love you too" Frida said and gave her a hug.

"God, sorry" Agnetha said.

"For what?"

"My behavior... The hormones are haunting..." They both laughed.

"I know how it is darling, I know how it is..."

"Do you want me to do a night-sandwich?" Frida asked.

"Yeah, thank you..."

Then they sat and talked almost all night about everything between Heaven and Earth.