CHAPTER TWO

I saw swirly streaks and felt nauseous, It felt like I was flying but not in a good way. Then everything stopped moving. They pulled the sack of my head. All I could see was a giant man with long hair. Then i fainted.

I woke up in a empty cold room. There was only one chair for me to sit on. There were cute little spiders in the corner of the room. And in the walls were names written. 'I did nothing wrong S.B' I read from the walls. 'If I end up in Azkaban say to my family I left them.''no name' I mumble to myself. 'What is Azkaban?' I kept reading the walls until i read every single word.

I was so confused and scared. Then I heard some keys jangling. It sounds like it's suppose to open my room but theres no door. Then i heard someone knock at the wall, a black door appeared with gold lines on it. I heard a man with a heavy voice trying to open the door. 'Ugh this stupid door.' 'Your pulling the wrong way. Its supposed to go inward.' A higher voice said. 'Oh yeah I knew that.' The heavier voice said while opening the door.

'Well hello there Medusa.' A giant man with alot of hair said while the other man left us alone. 'Hello? Where am I, why is this happening to me and how do u know my name, who are you?! ' I said with panick. 'Ho! One question a time.' 'My name is Rubeus Hagrid, you are safe now.'

'Where am I?' 'You're in the Ministry of Magic' He said with confidence. 'but is magic isn't real, is it?' It is if you believe in it, or if you're a witch or wizard.' hagrid said. 'But for real what am I doing here?'

'Well if you want to we can go to a more comfortable place to talk.''Yes please, this room give me the shivers.'

Then we went into a beautiful circular room. In the walls are books and long windows. In the middle was a round couch with a round table in front of it and a bright lamp behind it. 'Come on sit down.' Said hagrid with a smile.

'So I' ll first tell u about your birth. Your parents are a wizard and a witch which makes u also witch. Your parents didnt want you so when you were 6 so they brought you to an orphanage and erased your memory bla bla bla. And now you here, And no I can't tell you about your family.' he said while looking outside. 'Why can't you tell me about my family?' I said with curiosity.

'Well they dont want you to know them and go looking for them, even tho you already met one of them.''ooh I shouldn't have said that.' he said while regretting every word that came out of his mouth.' Just forget I said that.'

'So I noticed you didn't even asked about you being a witch?' I dont  know if I trust hagrid with my secret so I won't tell him yet. 'Well I believe you its kinda weird but if its true you could probably teach me something? ' I asked curiously.

'haha not now you obviously need your own wand for that but i can show you some.' He made the cups dance and the lights flickering. 'Wow, thats so...So beautiful!' I said with excitement.

'Well lets talk about why I was kidnapped.' I said.                                        'oh yeah right' 'well?' I asked 'I dont know all of it but I do know that some years ago you received a letter that u then lost. And now we dont know who has it and there might be a muggle in the wizarding world.' he said.

'well that isn't good, don't we need to go and find them?'
'no you can stay here get used to some magic while I'm going to find the letter.' he said while putting his jacket back on. 'Well okay but I dont know where to go.' But while I was waiting for a response he already left.

And I was alone again. I tried to asked someone to help me find the way out but everyone walked straight past me. So then I had to find it on my own. I saw people in fire places and I was confused I asked some red headed man and he explained it to me. He told me that he could come with me but I don't want to be kidnapped or something like that. I tried to do the thing he explained with the fireplace and it worked! I thought my first time doing magic would fail but luckily it didnt.

Once I got outside I bumped into two boys. 'Im so sorry!' I said while looking down at the ground. 'Its okay' 'you dont have apologize' They both said and walked away.

'Wait!' I turned around and tapped one of them on their jacket. 'Oh hey you!' 'you didnt get our names yet' 'Im George' 'And im Fred!' they said. 'Im medusa, Im kinda new to all of this magic stuff, can you guys show me around maybe?' 'Ofcourse we can!' They said at the same time.

They showed me Hogsmeade and Diagon ally. They told me all about their amazing school with cool story's about quidditch, their friends and their houses. At first I didnt know what they meant but then they explained it to me. I also wanted to go to hogwarts and be sorted into a house but first I probably need to learn some magic.

Fred and George left after a while so I just walked into some stores, everyone thought I was going to buy something but I didnt have any money. Then I saw hagrid (he's hard to miss)."Hello Hagrid." I said while looking up at him. "Oh hello there Medusa, I found you a place to stay for a while." while he takes me to walk with him. "You are going to stay at the Grimmauld place with some other kids to. There is also a teacher who will teach you magic to catch up with your age."

"Wow" I said while looking at people doing some magic. "What.. Oh right I forgot you aren't used to this. Am I going to fast for you, do you understand everything?" "I think I can keep up, my mind is good with remembring things."  Hagrid looks impressed.

"Now... We should go and let you meet the kids and the adults." We went into a scary street it was already 8:45 at night. Hagrid taps on the ground and the building begins to move. An other part of the building comes out of the middle. "oohh secret hideout." I said excited. "kind of, this is where you will stay for some weeks until we find you a real home." He said to me while walking me into the house.

A kind woman was welcoming us in the hallway. "Hello dear! Nice to finally meet you!" she hugged me tightly. "Well thank you for having me!" I responded with a smile.

She led me into a room all filled up with people. They all gave me a warm welcome. Then I saw some familiar faces. "Fred, George?" "Medusa?!" They smiled at me and then at eachother. The kind woman was confused. "Do you guys know eachother?"

"Mom this is medusa we met her at diagon alley, medusa this is our mom Molly" Said Fred. "I have to go now got dome business to handle." Hagrid said while leaving no space for us to say goodbye.

"So... Should we introduce you to the others?" the twins said.
They introduced me to their family. His younger siblings Ron and Ginny and their parent Molly and Arthur. Their dad was the one I saw in the ministry I think.

Then they introduced me to Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Sirius looked like a fun adult who does whatever he wants to and Remus looks like he likes to follow rules.

"well lets me show you your room Medusa." Sirius said while standing up from the table. "okay" I said while following sirius. While walking up the stares I saw some kind of naked mini elf. I didn't say anything about it. "tommorow you will go shoping with Molly for you school stuff." he said. "am I going to school?" "uhh.. No you need to catch up with your age and magic so thats why remus will teach you magic here." He said while opening the door of my room.

The room was almost empty there was a mirror a closet and a bed thats all. Wallpaper in the room itself was broken and there was dust all over the furniture." The house elf will clean your room before you go to bed" sirius said. "Is that the naked mini elf?" I asked him "hahaha yess the naked mini elf." "you dont have to bother him I will do it myself." I suggested. "you know house elfs are suppose to clean." "I guess so but I think he worked enough already." I said while starting to blow the dust of the mirror. "If you say so, I'll leave you to yourself then" and sirius leaves the room.

I wasn't that tired so I read a bit out of my book and wanderd a bit around the room. I wanted to find something but there wasn't really anything I could explore.

I decided to clean the room and was already 1:26. I jumped into my bed and fell straight asleep. Tomorrow is going to be a new adventures day going shopping with molly. I dont know how im going to pay for the stuff but I dont think I have to worry for that.

Goodnight