Renesmee's twilight Chapter one First Week of School

Chapter one: First week of School 

            When I woke up on Monday my parents and all of the Cullen’s were at my door. I wasn’t surprised after all they got me registered for high school a week before and had all my things ready for my first day. I got up with Aunt Alice in my face to get me dressed. She was saying, “Renesmee come on we don’t want you or the rest of the Cullen’s late for their first day.” Then she winked at me because it wasn’t there first day back to Forks High School. When I got dresses Aunt Rose rushed me into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. “Now you have to look good for your first day of high school.” She said with a smile on her face. I just laughed and let her do my hair and makeup. When we were finally done with everything we walked upstairs I got to look at myself in the mirror on the way upstairs and I didn’t recognize myself because of the short skirt and tight top that Alice had me in also on top of that the way Aunt Rose did my hair and makeup. When we entered the kitchen my parents didn’t recognize me at first. “Rose, what did you do to our daughter?” They both said at the same time. “She is right here.” Rose said pointing to me. “Hey guys I thought you two would be able to recognize your own daughter.” I said with a laugh. My parents had a breakfast fit for a banquet hall not a girl going to her first day of high school. When I was done eating Esme had my lunch ready for the school day which was just as big as the breakfast I just ate. Carlisle resumed his work at the hospital after seeing me and the younger Cullen’s off to school. Before Carlisle left for work he kissed Esme and said to us, “Don’t get into trouble on your first day.” He was mainly saying that to Edward, Emmett, and Jasper because they would get into some sort of trouble. 

            In the car Bella and Edward gave me a pep talk saying, “Renesmee are you nervous for the first week of school? Don’t be because we will be there the whole way. If the teachers or any of the students give you a hard time about being a new student tell us.”Bella was having a flash back to when she was new in Forks and the school. I wasn’t paying attention I was busy texting Jacob who I hadn’t seen in four long years. The last time I saw him was when my family and I were moving to New Hampshire so that Bella and Edward could go to college. The last words he said to me were, “Nessie, I will always be waiting for you.” With the painful memory on my brain I texted Jacob, “Did you wait for me?” I said in the text. Jacob texted me back five minutes later saying, “Yes, just as I promised four long years ago. When did you get back?”The conversation went on for the rest of the car ride until Edward stopped the car. I texted saying, “Jacob I am at school now so text me after.” Edward gave me a stern look and mentally told me, “I don’t want you to text him during school.” With that Jacob texted back, “Let’s hang out later.” His text said. With that I shut off my phone and told dad that I was going to Jacob’s after school. He was about to protest when Bella said, “Honey I think it would be good for Renesmee to see Jacob and reconnect.” With that they were out of the car and I was just still in my seat because I didn’t want to get out of the car and get stared at because I am the new girl in town with the parents with perfect GPAs and they know my parents. They noticed me still in the car. “Aren’t you coming out of the car? It would be embarrassing to have your dad dragging you out of the car on the first day of school.” Bella asked me. When I finally got out of Edward, Bella and I were head to the office and the rest of the Cullen’s went to their classes because they already had their schedules for the first day of school. “Why don’t you and dad go get our class schedules and I stay out here?”I asked Edward. Dad answered with another question, “Why would you want to sit outside of the office?” Like he didn’t already know my answer. After all he could read my mind. I rolled my eyes but answered anyways because Bella couldn’t read my mind I sighed and said, “I don’t know anyone and you and Edward know everyone at this school because you and Edward just went here four years ago.” Edward gave me stern look like he was saying, “You better come in with your mother and me or you’re grounded.” With that I pouted and rolled my eyes again and then went into the office with my parents. They were right behind me to make sure I didn’t run. When we entered the administrator looked up and said, “Hello Bella and Edward I thought you guys just graduated.” They just laughed because she remembers them from 8 years ago. My parents still looked like they were in high school. I had all the same classes as my parents because they didn’t want me to get lost. The first day of school was uneventful in every class people stared at me. At lunch people asked, “How are you doing? Do you and your family want to sit with us?” I was embarrassed when Edward said, “No we would like to sit by ourselves today.” I had gym with this guy named Michael who was the brother of Mike Newton he also had biology with me that and gym I didn’t have with my parents because they didn’t need it.