● CHAPTER 7 (FIRST TASK 2) ●

Start from the beginning

Shehnaaz- kya hua? Tensed lag raha ho.

Before sidharth could said her anything asim call her for some discussion about task.

Sidharth- tum jao jaka breakfast karlo task start hona wala hain, main ata hun.

Shehnaaz- tum nhi khayoga?

Sidharth- main badd main khalunga.

Before shehnaz could say anything sidharth left from their. Shehnaaz also move from there to kitchen to have breakfast.
(Now rejected contestant r allow to enter inside the house but they r not allowed to sit anywhere)

Hina seeing shehnaz coming to kitchen understand that she is coming for having breakfast. She quickly enter kitchen and open the bowl where roti r kept. She took out 2 roti and throw it in dustbin hiding from cameras. As everyone was busy in getting ready or doing their duty so no one saw her. She did this so that sana couldn't able to eat. Before sana see her she move from there and went to bedroom. Shehnaaz come inside the kitchen and open the bottle to take roti when she see that there is only 3 roti r left which is for sidharth. Sara come there and ask sana.

Sara- kya hua? Asa kyun khari hai?

Sana- kuch nahi.

Sara- tera muh dekh ka lag raha hai kuch hua hai ab bol.

Sana- woh mera liya khana nahi baccha.

Sara- kya? Kahan dikha?

Saying this sara open the bowl.

Sara- teen roti hai toh. Isa khala.

Sana- nahi. Woh sidharth ka hai. Woh kuch nhi khaya hai. Main kuch or kha lungi.

Sana serve the food in a plate for sidharth.

Sana- jaan ay sidharth ko de doga plezz.

Jaan- haan bilkul.

He take the plate and goes to sidharth to give him. Here, sana make tea for herself and drink it with some biscuits as she was feeling hungry.
On the other hand, senior's are discussing about who will give what task to whom.

Gauhar- maina sochliya hai. Main pahla nishant ko dungi fir rubina aur jaan ko dungi.

Asim- main jasmin aur rubina.

Sidharth- main nishant and rubina.

Gauhar- tum kisko le rahi ho hina?

Hina- shehnaz.

Everyone(together)- why?

Hina- what why? She is also rejected. Why u all react to much about her? I already told u all that i rejected her to see her ability and by giving task i will see.

Sidharth- what kind of task r u going to give?

Hina- jab dungi tab dekhlena sidharth.

Sidharth- hmm.

Jaan come there and give sidharth the plate. He eat it while talking with asim.
After some times bell ring and task starts. All come outside.

First round~

Sidharth to rubina- will not get any cloth for one week after she enter the house.
(Reject)

Gauhar to nishant- to wear bikini whole day. (Accepted)

Asim to jasmin- will not get any makeup accessories for one week (reject)

Sidharth to jaan- to carry dumble in one hand for 60min. (Accepted)

Gauhar- now hina's turn. Hina whom will u give.

Hina movw to sana and stand in front of her smiling evilly.