Chapter 1 - silence before the storm

Start from the beginning

Ohm said while kissing the back of his palm

****End of flashback****

P'ohm really kept his promise ..

Thought fluke blushing and eyes on the black marble pantry set and the white polished wooden cupboards installed on top and the bottom.

He was indeed blissed with his hubby spoiling him rotten the past three year he thought fondly

What time is it..

Fluke wondered while arranging freshly washed plates, spoons ,forks and chopsticks that he took from the cupboards few moments ago.

He Checked his phone afterwards ...

Hmm.... Near 7 pm..ohmmy must be down with work by now. He murmured before dialing his favorite number with a smug smile .. his thumb rubbing his ring finger's valued possession.. his wedding ring..

"Greetings Mr. jeab_heart _heart ..please wait till mr.thithiwat connect to the call" a robotic voice responded to the call.

Fluke was now used to Del's weird accent and comments. But he did have a happy smile plastered in his mouth after hearing ohmmy's new nick name for him...

Jeab... I like it ...

I was sure it was piek a few days back though...

A small sound was generated from the other side indicating ohm has finally picked the line.

"Hellow.. can I speak to special agent Mr.Thithiwat ? "

He whispered

At your service sir..what do I owe the pleasure today ..to receive a call from a handsome young man..

His Ohm answered cheerfully.. fluke could imaging how ohm's face looked right now... maybe he will request Del to capture a secret photo next time. ...He plotted.. a small smirk creeping out in to his face.. ...

Cause in the end ..it was one of his best friends who developed del exclusively for ohmmy... . and he had access to order del too. Of curse p'ohm didn't knew ..