Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind

You walked as if your feet hurt. Shall I bring your slippers darling? Walk gently with yourself. You never know who's following you. Why do you pace, trample upon the ground, like anything you go to will be your salvation?

Why do you close your eyes often dear? Does it hurt to look, to gaze upon this world filled with teeth and bones. Perhaps you wish not to show those starry eyes so those who look upon it do not give away their hearts as I did mine. But my heart is different darling don't you see?

While you strut and strafe away your existence enjoying breaking hearts of those that only wish to save yours. While your pockets are filled with empty promises and burnt love letters...

Do you know how I prepared for this moment?

Beg me for mercy my dear. Admit you are toxic.
You poisoned me, just for another heart in your pocket.

Let us talk of love, let us sit upon the ground and talk of how it consumes everything it touches. How it devours your senses, forgetting of dangers close by. There are wolves here darling. Do you not see them?

You see me, and I see you. Why do you run, why do you hide in empty hallways and locked rooms.
I use to be sweet, soft and warm. But you showed me the terrors that lurk within me. My dear, do not fear the monster you created. He is starved of love, he is starved of you.

Now I am the violence. I am the sickness. Won't accept your silence. Beg me for forgiveness.
We'll never get free, you and me.

Do you not see them?

The lambs, the wolves, oh the brilliant slaughter.

Walk gently my dear.

Your rosy cheeks flush, everytime I brush past you, not this time, this time I'm behind you. End your search, end your glorious pain. Take my hand darling. Won't you?

Tell me golden girl, what is it like to have everything you've ever wanted.

Tell me soon to be mine girl, what is it like to burn.

- Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind ~ Hail