This was the first time she earned nervousness for an event. Her trembling hands hold his' then she first put out one of her legs outside before her whole body.

All of the people were stunned by a goddess-like person who gracefully walked on the red carpet. Ashanti's hips went back and forth while moving her feet with six inches stilettos. She then put her other hand behind to set aside her long, straight, black hair to reveal her flawless back.

"The Valerina Ashanti Rossault!"

She lifted her chin, raised both of her brows, and gave them a good angle of her face. Jaxon on her side put on a killing smile which made the women in the area cover their faces as their cheeks went red. If a man living under a rock saw the two of them, that person would eventually think they were a thing. They've got a powerful atmosphere with them!

"In this direction, please!"

"Smile for the last shot, thank you very much!"

She secretly let out a deep breath before walking away from the cameras. Nang makalampas sila ay mga reporter naman ang lumapit sa kanila.

"Mr. Jaxon Ivan Miller, is the rumor of you going to the military camp true?"

"Yes, I'll start this year," Jaxon answered immediately and with honesty. Malalaman na rin naman ng publiko kung kaya't hindi na masamang sabihin ito ngayon.

"That's sad for your fangirls, but Goodluck to you."

"Ms. Ashanti Rossault, is there a deeper reason why you got Mr. Jaxon as your partner? Are you guys dating?"

She slightly laughed then got closer to him. "No, there's none. We're friends. Nothing more, nothing less."

"How about your reaction to your sister Calista taking Mr. Kalen Vasquez as her partner?"

Ashanti's voice was nowhere to be found. She gulped as Kalen's name rang in her ears. The reporters were asking about it, which meant the two already arrived and were already on the venue. The nervousness her body had a while ago came back. Nahalata naman iyon ni Jaxon kung kaya't ito na ang sumagot para sa kaniya.

"She's aware and looks like there's nothing wrong with it, right?" Ashanti quickly looked at him then nodded. "I'm not shock or what. It is what it is."

They were about to proceed walking when one of the reporters raised a question again.

"Is it true that Ms. Calista and Mr. Kalen are engaged? What about you, Ms. Ashanti? Are you also engaged with someone?"

She turned her head at her and formed a bright smile, behind it was her true emotions, trying to get out at any moment. Other reporters were also waiting for the answer.

"If there's big news, then it's better to just wait for the announcement than interrogating me."

The other guests in the lane stepped aside when Ashanti and Jaxon walked by. Cameramen focused their cameras on the two as they went to the staircase of the entrance.

All the things inside were organized beautifully and had the highest of the highest quality in the city. There were already various known and unknown faces inside. The majority of them were from outside the city, attempting to get a business partner with the help of the event. They greeted them as they went inside, but Ashanti's eyes were focused on somewhere else.