Ashanti creased her forehead, wandering inside. She did not know Jaxon had this kind of car in his collection before. Was this a new one? She took out her phone and dialed his number.

[Good evening, partner.]

"Partner your ass, you're not even here."

He heard him chuckle. That's the kind of laugh he always use to his girls. She twitched her lips and narrowed her eyes. Disgusting. [I apologize. Don't worry, I'll be with you before going to the entrance.]

"Fine. Akala ko nag hanap ka agad ng babae at 'di mo man lang naisip na may partner ka pa."

[I'm not like that. I don't want to hear early in the morning your cold voice saying "F.O na tayo".]

"Malapit na. Kaunti na lang, Jax."

His laugh was on going when she ended the call. Kawawa ang magiging asawa nito sa hinaharap. That woman was required to have a huge amount of patience and understanding when it comes to him.

After a couple of minutes, the car ended blocks away on the venue. The door opened, then Jaxon went inside. She rolled her eyes then he put his hands in front of his body, trying to protect himself on what would Ashanti do.

"I'm Ashanti, not Kenny or Gabi. I throw words not hands."

"You and Gabi were with each other days ago. I'm not sure if our friend influenced you or not."

"You're overthinking. Napaghahalataang may kasalanan."

"If only I knew you'll dress up like that then I'll be the one who'll open the car for you."

The Limousine moved again. She adjusted her sight away. Oo nga pala, ganito ang mga tipo na gusto ng kaibigan niya sa babae. She forgot about it.

Habang papalapit nang papalapit ay mas marami siyang nakikitang mga tao sa labas. Mostly were reporters and cameramen. Flashes were everywhere. The car moved slower then stopped at the entrance, where the direction of a long red carpet laid. Jaxon was about to open the door when Ashanti moved her hand and put it on his arm. His forehead furrowed while staring at her.

Ashanti's heartbeat quickened. Nahihirapan siyang huminga. She closed her eyes, gulped, then took a deep breath to ease her nervousness before opening her eyes again.

"Do you have asthma? We can skip the entrance then go inside by the other passage of the venue."

"No, I don't have."

"Then what's the problem?"

"Is there something wrong with my face? Like a makeup smudge, or is the eyeliner asymmetrical? How about my-"

"What are you saying, Asha? Everything looks fine. I bet if your fiancé is here with us, he'll compliment you from bottom to top." Then Jaxon lifted both edges of his lips, giving her a warm smile.

Ayos na, pero bakit mo pa binanggit ang lalaking iyon?

Ashanti counted on her head before nodding to him, a signal that she was ready. When he opened the door, some of the lights entered the car. Jaxon looked at her, reached out for her hand to helped her exit the limousine.