Not impressed

Danny stays behind when the class rushes out for the Ember concert.

Also, Danny's secret is a secret to everyone including Sam and Tucker.

Class dismissed 

"Mr Fenton why aren't you going with the class?" Lancer asked.

"Since when am I cool?" Danny asked.

"Point taken." Lancer said "But since it will take less effort on my part. You are officially dismissed. Congrats on the only student without detention this weekend."

"Thank you sir." Danny said leaving.

"Mr Fenton, why aren't you obsessed with this music?"

"I don't officially like a song until I've heard it alone, with headphones and away from everyone." Danny said "Honestly I've only listened to Ember in passing."

"Well enjoy your day off." Lancer said.

Home 

Danny grabbed an Ember CD and his Walkman. "Time to see if this is actually good." Danny said flying to the outskirts of Amity Park.

He found a quiet spot and pressed play. 

[PUT VIDEO HERE]

Danny heard the song of a young woman dying in a fire. Danny hit replay and started to think of his own life. As Danny Phantom and what his life as Fenton would be like.

"I don't see why people are so obsessed about it. Are they hearing what I'm hearing?" Danny said to himself. "I...I need to talk to her."

Embers first concert- backstage

Danny tried to enter and was barred by Dash and Kwan. "Get lost fenturd."

Danny snuck behind a garbage can and changed into Phantom. "Oh shit Inviso-Bill" Are you an Ember fan too?!" Dash said.

"I just...I need to talk to her." Danny said.

"Oh of course." Dash said opening the door "Follow me."

Ember was in her dressing room when the door flew open. "I thought I told you dip-sticks I didn't want to be disturbed." Ember said.

"But we got someone for you to meet! It's Inviso-Bill."

"It's Phantom, Danny Phantom!" The white haired boy said. 'Shit it's that hero kid.' Ember thought.

"Mind giving us the room?" Phantom said to her lackys as if he had the authority to boss her slaves around. 'Who the hell does he think he is?'

"Of course. If you need anything just call." Dash said.

When the door was locked by Phantom Ember had slowly moved for her guitar. "Listen, I know this seems weird. Especially since I'm a ghost and you just some rocker who blew up over night."

'He thinks I'm human? Jackpot!' Ember thought, setting her guitar down "So what brought you here Babypop?" Ember asked.

"I...look I'm not one to follow crowds or even expect to be something but...I've heard your song Remember." Phantom said leaning against the door and getting a look on his face. "It kinda puts something into prospective for me."

"Did it?" Ember said. 'Ok he's not under my control. A legit fan, a surprise but a welcome one.'

"I've been doing...this… for months and...what's left? When am I gonna get splattered across a parking lot and no one would remember me? My parents, my sister, everyone I know just...Is my existence even worth living on after my death?"

Ember looked into his green eyes. She hadn't felt this...connect before with another ghost. Not even...him. "Take a seat Baby-Pop. Let's talk." Ember said, pulling up a chair.

Danny walked over and started talking. "Man where do I begin with this shit?" Danny said.

Ember grabbed some drinks from a fridge and handed him one. "From the start. Rocks about letting out your problems Baby-Pop."

"Well I got to keep the fact I'm technically dead to my family." Danny said "I get the shit kicked out of me in the human world by bullies and I can't go into the ghost zone cause this Warden named Walker is on my ass for 'possession of real world contraband'."

Ember put an arm around him "Hey maybe not the entire ghost zone sucks."

"There's this so called greatest hunter after me wanting to skin me. The worst part is I have a basement full of ghost hunting equipment that can rip him apart and charge my phone with him if I actually tried."

"Wait...you have a basement of ghost hunting equipment?" Ember asked.

"Yeah my parents hunt ghosts professionally and I got my powers from one of their inventions." Danny said not seeing the pale Rockstar going paler. 

"Uh are they really willing to destroy a ghost?" Ember asked. 'Shit I'm glad I met this dude.'

"Rip it apart, molecule by molecule is my first words." Danny said "It's funny. That phrase used to be a positive statement. Now I can't even sleep if I hear it."

Ember gulped. "Well I know I'm just some Rock wannabe but, you and me can be homies." 

"I gotta go." Danny said getting up.

"Hang on. Little pre show luck." Ember said, grabbing the front of his shirt.

Danny was pulled into a kiss and after the shock he leaned into it

"Ember the show is...oh you're busy." One of the band had entered and Ember felt a burst of cold enter her mouth. 'Shit he's got a ghost sense!' Ember laid on the make out to distract him.

"I'll be out in a minute!" Ember shouted "Sorry Baby-Pop. You sticking around for the show?"

"Sorry but I'm not one for crowds." Danny said "and I gotta get back to my patrol. But if you're up to finish our thing...do we have a thing?" 

"Oh like hell you aren't leaving me high and dry. You and me, name the place and I'm showing up."

"I know it ain't exactly romantic but Nasty Burger is open 24 hours."

"Midnight. I will be there." Ember said, giving him one last kiss on the cheek.

Danny walked out and the band member had entered. "Ember what the hell?"

"What? He's cute!" Ember said "We're still going through with it."