♡When you first met him♡

I don't know who made the art sorry T_T

a/n: This chapter might be long so get your popcorn ready kids

First Person Pov:

My alarm clock woke me up with a

*BBBEEEEPPPP*

I sprang out of my bed and fell to the floor. 'UGH! Stupid alarm clock.' I thought to myself. I got up from bed and got ready for school.

I got dressed and brushed my teeth.

My aunt soon came into my room.

"Y/N come downstairs breakfast is ready." My aunt as she held onto the door frame.

I live with my aunt Yoko in Japan because im trying out this new program. You see, i'm from america and my mom wanted me away from home for high school so I could study another language. That's when I found out that I had an aunt in Japan (who is 21 years old) so we just decided I should live with her. Aunt Yoko had short brunette hair and green eyes. She had circle glasses with those dangling chains that keep the glasses on your head. They had a rose pattern. She was wearing a bathrobe.

"Ok auntie Im just getting ready."

She nodded as if to say 'go ahead kid' while she took a sip of her coffee.

***

I finally finished getting ready for school and headed downstairs. 

My aunt had breakfast on the table waiting for me and it look delicious.

"Wow Auntie! You sure this isn't too much food?"

"I'm positive! It's the perfect amount for your first day."

 **Time skip to walking to school**

'I wonder if I'll meet any other physics?' I thought to myself.

'I know I don't use my powers a lot but hey, that'll be pretty sick!'

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going (as usual.) So I accidentally tripped on this kid.

You would think that someone with physic powers wouldn't be that stupid right? Wrong.

'Yare Yare, stupid person.' I heard his thoughts.

'Hey I heard that!' I thought back. He jumped backwards kinda surprised.

'You can hear me?' He thought still kinda nervous.

'Yep! So your a physic?'

'Yeah I am, but how did you trip over me when we can literally predict the future?' He asked. I may not have looked like it but I was embarrassed. I don't really blush often. I grinned sheepishly and shrugged.

'Yare,Yare' he thought. 

***

We walked together to school. I explained to him that I learned how to control these powers and he seemed really interested.

'Can you teach me?' He asked showing the slightest mount of happiness.

'Sure but it could take awhile.'