Chapter Two: Confusion

Start from the beginning

"Whatever you want to believe. Anyways, I'm going to go hang out with some of my friends. Do you care to join me, or are you fine by yourself?" she asked sweetly. Victoria was kind and I liked that about her.

"I'll be fine in here. Thank you, though." I respond back to her. She gave me a small grin before turning away and walking out the door.

I liked having her as a friend.

I got up from my bed and walked over to my trunk. I searched until I found a small radio.

I set it down on the small nightstand next to my bed, and turn it to a random station. Music starts filling up the room as I lay back on my bed to relax. I let my mind wander as I don't even realize the commotion going on outside.

I quickly turn down my music and peak open the door. I hear another crash and walk down to the common room. As I walk down the stairs, I see Malfoy walking into the common room with cuts all over his face and hands.

His chest puffs in and out in anger as he walks towards me. His hair was ruffled as if someone had been pulling on it. There was blood dripping down his cheek

Did he just get in a fight?

"Fucking hell, Malfoy. What happened to you?" I ask curiously.

He shoots his head towards mine. His eyebrows knitted together as his eyes studied my face.

"What would you like to know?" he snaps as he  turns away from me. I slowly walk closer to him, hoping he wouldn't say anything worse.

"Let me help clean you up." I exclaim softly.

He swiftly turns back to me with a disgusted look plastered on his face. He moved his mouth to the side as he stares me down.

"I'm not letting someone like you around me." Malfoy informed.

I scoffed at his ridiculous remark. There was no reason for him to be rude. Of course I didn't like him either, but I never called him slurs or was rude to him for just simply existing.

"You look like complete rubbish, Malfoy. You'd be doing yourself a favor by allowing me to clean you up." I sighed.

"Fine. Make it quick." he mumbled before taking a step closer to me.

I let out a short huff of breath before snatching his forearm and attempting to pull him towards the stairs. His body didn't move an inch.

"Are we supposed to be going somewhere or are you just going to hold onto me this entire time?" he teased.

I instantly let go of his arm as soon as he said that. I felt nothing towards him.

"Follow me." I gritted between my teeth.

He hesitantly follows me up the stairs and towards my dormitory. I could feel him heavily breathing down my neck. We walk up in silence until I open the door.

"Go on my bed, Victoria will kill me if you sit on hers." I demand.

He didn't respond back to me, only dragging his feet towards the edge of my bed. I walk over to the closet and grab a mini stool and a first aid kit that I had placed in there earlier.

The music continued to play from my radio as I sat down on the stool in front of him.

"This music sucks." he growls. I roll my eyes as I open the first aid box. Not like I had control over any of the songs played. His standards are too high.

"It's just a radio, Malfoy. It'll change on its own." I respond, annoyed at his rude remarks. I grab a cleaning wipe from the box and rip it open.

"It might sting a little." I warn.