Start..2

ASHTON

           The shouting of my mom woke me up from my deep slumber. Oh god! First day of senior year. I only like to go to school because I am the one and only player and a bad ass of our Jefferson High. I am Ashton McRae... 18 yrs old in my senior year. I have a best friend named Jake. He's my best friend for past 10 yrs.. unlike me he's just a bad ass and not a player... But even he makes out with most of the girls.. just he doesn't go on third base with every other girl.

          I have a pretty awesome family. My parents are cool and we are super rich. So you can say arrogance and cockiness comes naturally to me.I am 6 feet tall and with my dashing looks all the girls fell on their knees to coax a response from me... I know I know I am being damn cocky.. but it is the truth.

          I have a younger sister of 4 yrs... she's such a sweetie. Her name's Ella.
After bidding my parents I went straight towards my Audi R8 and drove towards the school. There Jake was leaning towards his own car waiting patiently for me.

             As I got out of the car we did that bro hug and made our way towards entrance. Wherever we walk... People automatically give us space and don't even talk about girls. They start fixing their hair and make up as if they are going for some damn beauty contest. I don't even bother glancing their way and make my way towards my locker.

         As I was reaching towards my Locker I saw Ashley Moore the queen bee of our school going towards a girl who was patiently removing her books from the locker. I took my time to notice that girl.. She was tall than most of the girls and had long hair. But what caught me the most was her beautiful face..."How come I never saw the most beautiful girl in my school?" I asked myself."Coz you were busy making out with the bitches of the school." My inner myself responded to me. I ignored him and waited patiently for the scene to unfold in front of me.

       I was feeling bad for the poor girl because once Ashley picks someone as her target she makes her life a living hell. She was the bitchiest person I have ever met but the hottest too...so definitely I banged her.

          I saw as the mystery girl said something in a bored tone and Ashley was shocked. The mystery girl tried moving from there but Ashley grasped her arm... I was about to make my presence known but then the mystery girl did something which earned gaps from everyone including Jake.

         " What the hell man!!"  Jake exclaimed.."You alone are not shocked." I answered in mind. Then the mystery girl did even something more remarkable..... she made yeah let me repeat she made Ashley Moore the Ashley Moore apologized. I was far beyond impressed. Ashley stomped out of the hall way.I sniggered to myself.

            As the mystery girl was inspecting the hall way, her greyish eyes met with my blue ones and I swore the moment stopped. I was completely awestruck..... But instead of seeing any type of lust or liking in them like I always find in every girl's her eyes were completely blank and she walked past me.

       Then I and Jake proceeded towards soccer field for our practice. I was the team captain. During the whole practice my concentration was somewhere else only and I found myself remembering grey eyes....

           Let the day continue....