𓉚001. "rytenight"𓉛

𓌓𓌓𓌓𓌓

𓌓𓌓𓌓𓌓

𓌕

𓉥𓉹𓉹𓉹𓉥
" Bitch they heard we taxin . .
Pull up tryna match that bullshit nigga we scrappin.
40 that's my bae I can't hold it like a weak bladder
Pop a nigga then forget about it couple weeks after ... "
𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇

 "𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇

WINTRESS ZE'LURE K. ESCOBAR
KSYN 𓋲 NANA
𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇𓈇

𓋫

𓆃

𓋭𓋭𓋭𓋭𓋭𓋭𓋭𓋭𓋭𓋭𓋭𓋭𓋭𓋭𓋭𓋭
Gutting the black stout wood into the small outdoor trashcan . i swiped my thumbs over it continuously : making sure the hard to get tobacco was cleared from the dark brown leaf.
"we going back to the projects? that junt up bri's way is dead forreal."

"it be a whole lotta whole lotta going on down there na' , you sure?." kasmine asked , as i placed the wood beside her on the curb .
"we can face the blunt in lauren's rr asum'."

"yea.yo brother-nem' out?"

"as always." she replied , "you knowin' they be out especially after 12."

"get one of them to roll then." i tooted my nose up ,
taking my phone off a random parked car's hood - in front of 711.
"save you from doing the extras."

"girl fuck men." she said mugging. breaking the zaza down steadily . . . "all a nigga can do for me is make me cum and let me eat the dick up occasionally.using men for only sexual needs/wants and temporary conversation . what are you late to the party or something?"

i'm finna txt lauren asap about picking us up rq & taking us to the town houses.

"slut"
— was the only thing that could fly out my mouth in time😂