A few seconds in, I noticed her staring at me again. Do I seriously have something that is noticeable even for her?

"Do I have a mole on my face now?"

"N-No! It's just that, we both are in my apartment..."

"Yeah? What's wrong about that?"

She gets flustered by the most simplistic things. The 2nd one is probably dogs coming after to lick her face.

"Well, you know. The fact that we both are washing dishes... it looks like we are a..."

Oh.

Oh god.

I could feel myself feeling pretty flustered and more hotter by the second.

"I'm just doing you a favor since you cooked food for me. That's all."

I need to calm the situation before it gets even more problematic.

"Y-Yes. You are my current slave for only 5 minutes. I suppose you should get some work done while I go to my room."

Eh? Why of all times is she going to her room? Especially when there's a young male in her apartment. Does she know the capabilities of what they can do if they are alone in her apartment.

If it was someone else in this apartment at my age, I'm confident to say that they would've pinned down Yukinoshita. And not by locking her or anything else.

They can do dirty things to her without a care.

"Are you sure-"

"Do I need to remind you that I have security cameras all around the apartment? If I catch you stealing or sniffing something to belongs to me, you face jail time and your mugshot will appear with you having 2 black eyes and bruises to the cheeks."

Yet she was the one who let me in and knew the backlashes of letting me in as well.

"Yes, ma'am."

I sarcastically said, going back to rinse the dishes. It appears she finished wiping them with soap faster than I can imagine.

And after finishing the dishes, I heard the sound of water colliding with the floor. Hundreds of droplets collaborating with the floor.

She's taking a shower..

I really need to get out of here. If Haruno suddenly enters the apartment and sees me, she's gonna misunderstand things and spread it everywhere. I quickly walk towards the exit and try to turn the doorknob.

In front of me, was a piece of paper.

You cannot escape, not until I have finished feeding you my 2 recipes - Yukino Yukinoshita

I just ate them! Now let me go!

Guess I'll have to kick it down.

...

"Oh? You're still here? I thought you would've left by now once I turned on the showers."

Yukinoshita enters the living room, with a towel wrapped around her head that hide all her long black hair. She wore blue Pan-san pajamas.

I can't walk anymore so I was sitting on the couch, resting both of my legs. I wish I had supreme health regeneration so I can recover any blows I receive. That includes mental blows.

"You locked the door, somehow."

I guess those are also perks of having an expensive apartment. And a rich girl again.

"Thanks for reminding me. Guess you are free to leave now. Your job is temporarily finished for today."

What does she mean by 'temporarily'? I'm not gonna come to her apartment ever again. And what is with those Pan-san pajamas. She's going to turn 18 years old and she dresses like an 8 year old.