"S-Sorry!"

"I-It's okay. You don't have to apologize."

C'mon, Hachiman. Do not be flustered over something like this.

I grab a bunch of napkins and wipe the spilled water away. Throwing the wet pieces of napkins at the trash can, I took a moment to breathe slowly to calm down.

Time for the next recipe.

"Now then. Here comes the 2nd and last recipe. Caprese Salad."

Her next dish consisted of cheese and... the most despicable food, slices of tomatoes.

"Anything else?"

I'm gonna throw away those slices of tomatoes once she is distracted.

"This dish is also Italian. It consists of mozzarella cheese, and tomatoes."

"M-Mo-MozaZa?"

"I can't believe I have to pronounce it to you. It's mozzarella cheese, a soft fresh cheese that has zero fat. It's very healthy and quiet famous in Italy."

She must've watched an anime that involved Italy a lot ... Oh god it's a reference.

"I hate tomatoes. Whatever has tomatoes in it, will receive a - 0 in my scoreboard."

Just look at it.

It reminds me of blood. It reminds me of someone who I hate.

"Is there even a - 0..- Fine, just don't touch or eat the tomatoes. But that means you won't taste the full flavor of the dish. And this is free food so I expect that you should eat all that you can.'

That's all I need.

After successfully eating all the mozzarella cheese, I left out the slices of despicable tomatoes to rot for good.

"7/10. The mere presence of those tomatoes disturbed me to a greater extent."

She heavily sighs.

"You're such a bad guinea pig. It's your presence that disturbs the whole society."

"You were the one who chose me. You should've asked your sister or Haya-"

"Absolutely not. Nee-san would most likely probably call you to com into my apartment and Hayama-kun is not allowed in this precise area."

"It was just a suggestion."

She puts the 2 dishes in the sink and began to wash them.

"Can you help me rinse the dishes and pans while I wash them with soap."

I owe her for giving me the free food so I might as well help around the house. I walk up right next to her and see that there were a few dishes I had to rinse.

"Wow, you actually are doing something for once, Hikichores-kun."

"You did give me free food. If this is enough to satisfy you then so it will be."

"It isn't enough though.. I want you to stay here."

I didn't hear what Yukinoshita was saying due to focusing all my attention on one spot of the plate that couldn't get off.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, just make sure you wash your hand with soap for 10 minutes and use the hand sanitizer for 5 minutes before touching my belongings."

Depends on which belongings she means. Her personal items or just everyday items she uses.

"Sure, whatever."