After assuring that the phone was recording, I sat on the kitchen chair that was in front of the kitchen table.

"I have 2 recipes that I am going to attempt to make. Your job is to review on it and give me some feedback."

"Why didn't you just ask Yuigahama for this? I see no point if I am confident that you won't take my feedback seriously."

"She would invite all her friends."

"Fair point."

...

Yukinoshita begin grabbing all the ingredients of her newfound recipe. Some weird machinery that spins stuff, she has dry spaghetti and a large pan.

After getting all those utensils and ingredients, she finally pulls up a sauce. A black sauce.

Maybe she really is going to poison me.

[ 45 minutes later ]

"I am finished."

Yukinoshita places her dish right in front of me.

What the hell was I looking at?

It was a black spaghetti of doom! There is no tomato sauce or meatballs. It was black noodles! Maybe I should use a diversion to escape here.

"Why are you afraid of it? Do you honestly think I'm really going to poison you? Allow me to introduce you this food. It's an Italian food called Spaghetti Al Nero Di Seppia. It's basically plain spaghetti with fresh squid ink."

I am going to assume squid ink is poisonous.

"Eat it!"

I grab the fork in front of me, and pull the spaghetti close to my mouth.

Komachi, your older brother is going to be missed. I hope you don't have any boyfriends for the rest of your life.

I open my mouth and chew through it.

Death..

Death..

Delicious!

"This is pretty good. I'd give it a 7/10 because it involves tomato sauce."

I begin to eat many more of the black squid ink spaghetti until I have finally finished it. I absolutely hate tomatoes but if it's tomato sauce, I can resist the taste of it only for a few more bites.

Yukinoshita took a good look at me and shook her head.

"What seems to be the problem? Do you think it's not good enough? You can always find someone else because I'm biased."

"No, it isn't that. Your mouth is covered with squid ink."

Yukinoshita grabs a piece of napkin and wipes the squid ink from my mouth.

From this moment, we both froze, witnessing what we both were doing. A beautiful rich girl had just grab a piece of napkin to wipe squid ink on my mouth. And what is the reason?

Maybe it was her older sister personality. But she doesn't have a little sister.

Our eyes met for continuous seconds, both our cheeks were rising in temperatures and our mouths were wide open.

"S-Sorry!"

She stumbles back and bumps into the cup of water she was about to give me. All the water spills onto the kitchen floor. Now she was extremely embarrassed and so was I.

"I-It's fine. It was just an accident."

My hand reaches for the spilled cup of water.

And then I see another hand, attempting to grab it as well. We both flick back, realizing our hands were bound to touch if we were careless.