Chapter 1- New Boys

RING!!! my alarm clock yelled. "stupid alarm" I replied with a glare. Getting out of bed, I became blinded by chestnut brown locks of hair. "Oh no! I going to be late!" I thought when I looked at my alarm. I threw on a t-shirt and an old pair of jeans, threw up my hair into a ponytail and flew downstairs.

 "Good morning ho-" My mum started,

 "I'm going to be late, sorry mom," I replied running out the door with shoes in one hand and my backpack in the other. 

                                                                                 At School

"Your late," said my teacher sternly as I walked in, "Instead of getting detention, you will give a tour to the new boys."

 "What new boys?" I questioned puzzled. I went to the back of the room and dropped my bag next to my chair, 

"you look ruff" whispered Jenna Coles, my best friend since we were in kindergarten. Then I saw the new boys. Three HOT bad boys. 

"I'm Luke Newmoon" introduced the bad boy with auburn hair and brown eyes,

 "That is Ethan, the one with dark brown hair and green eyes, then there's Alex, the one with black hair and blue eyes.". explained Luke. All throughout the tour, I could not stop looking at Ethan's pair of mesmerizing emerald green eyes. 

                                                                                Tour

As I was showing the boys around i kept getting lost in Ethan beautiful green eyes. I knew they were talking but i couldn't pay them any attention. suddenly i was snapped out of my thoughts when i hear one of the most shocking things ever.

"Hey princess, do i have something on my face" I snapped my head up to meet there eyes to see all three boys have these stupid sexy smirks on there face. I could feel my face getting warmer and warmer at the minute.

"You wish" i scoffed and stormed off before i could bother with hearing there answer. As i stormed away i could hear the most beautiful sound ever

their laugh

                                                                              At home

"You're so lucky, you got to be next to the bad-boys." Complained Jen, "And I saw you watching Ethan" she said as she smirked.

 "Have you seen his eyes? There like jewels, beautiful and green." I replied distracted.

 "sounds like you have a crush Emma". I turned beat red. 

"Even if I did, there is something of about them" I thought out loud.

 "what, are there eyes to beautiful for you" Jen jokes.

 I hit here in the head with a pillow. 

"Do you have any food, I'm starving" I asked,

 "I missed breakfast this morning and I didn't get to eat lunch because I gave a tour to the new boys.".

 "First of all, it's not the boy's fault that you were late, second I have some biscuits downstairs" Jenna explained. 

"I have to go home" I said after eating some food. 

"It's pretty cold" I thought when I got outside. I saw a bright light down the road. A CAR!!! I shut my eyes, getting ready to be hit, suddenly, I felt this gust of wind. I look up to my surprise, I saw a... WEREWOLF!! But something caught me of guard. A pair of mesmerizing emerald green eyes.