June wedding plans

Candice's pov:
I am so exited it's finally time for the nian June wedding ! Neens, kat, Kayla, Sara, Claire and pheebs were over my house. 'Ok girls get ready for a big June wedding !' I shout excited. I run to my room and come back with three big folders. 'That's not it !' I come back after a few more trips. We end up with eleven folders. Everyone just laughs at me. 'Ok so we have: wedding dresses plus your party dress and shoes, bridesmaids dresses, maid of honour dress, flower girl dresses, groom outfit, best man outfit,flowers, table settings, wedding arch, dj and lastly wedding setting' neens just laughs. I frown. 'Come on neens it's a June wedding ! I've had this planned for years! Let's just start with the dress' I say with a grin. We go through all of the dresses and only one stands out to Nina. It is a long white ball gown. The skirt is ruffled and the top if silk. The breast shape curves in like a heart. There is also a diamond belt around the wait. 'I love it !' Nina shouts. 'Girls get your bags we are going to get this dress !' I shout. They all jump up laughing.

At the dress store:
Nina's pov:
We all walk into a big building. There are dresses all over and I see my one in the window. 'Girls ! There it is !' I shout excited. We all rush over to the counter and ask for me to try it on. I get into the changing rooms and try the dress on. It is so elegant. I love it! I run out of the changing rooms to show the girls. They all squealed. I laughed at them all. 'You guys like it ?' I ask then I got a ton of replies like 'yes!' 'Of course' 'it's amazing !' I go and buy the dress and we plan the wedding with Ian's help. We chose to have it before the baby is born and while I still don't have a bump. Therefore I would be able to fit in my usual size.

Sorry it took so long and that it's short I've been writing other stories too
Sorry guys
Lots of love
C 💕