Spell Jar Information

For my spell jars, I use small glass spell jars with cork lids. A few things to note:

The size of jar does not matter
It does not have to be glass, but it needs to have a lid.

     For the ingredients I use, it is best to set their intention first. It isn't very effective to just put herbs in a jar and hope they work. You can set an intention by holding the ingredients/jar and imagining positive energy/the energy desired flowing into it. You can also just state out loud what each thing in the jar is going to do before putting it in. Ingredients can be put into the spell jar in any order. As long as you believe the jar will have effect, it will.

Note: Jars must be recharged every moon cycle (about once a month). To recharge, you need lemon seeds and lemon juice (a fresh lemom works best, but pre-packaged lemon juice works as well, and can be bought at the convenient store.

1) Place the lemon seed on top of the wax seal of the jar.

2) Pour a bit of lemon juice onto the seed and jar.

3) Reseal the jar with white wax/color that aligns with the jar's intended purpose.

4) Recharge every moon cycle!

Extra step) Shake your jars every morning and/or night to activate them.

Good luck baby witches, I'm proud of you already! :)