Bake Off!

You woke up by the sun's light shining on your face. You saw that Steven was still asleep, but you were hungry. "Steven wake up..." you whispered in his ear. "nohh fiev mor minets" he mumbled, and held you tighter. You sighed and tried to go back to sleep, but you were too hungry, so you got up and went downstairs. "heyy come back here...!" he groaned, getting up and going downstairs. He was heading downstairs, acting like a zombie as you laughed. "BOO" He exclaimed, suddenly putting his hands on your shoulders. "ahhh ohh noo he's going to eat mee" You said, laughing with him. "Alright I'm going to take a shower," Steven said, kissing you before he left the room. You were making your famous homemade vanilla and chocolate swirl pancakes. "Hey Steven, are you almost done in there?" you asked, flipping the last pancake. "Yes! Almost done!" Steven yelled to make sure you could hear him. In a few minutes, he came out with his black shirt with a star on it, his pink jacket, and some jeans. "Hey Y/n, whatchya doing?" he asked. "Oh, I juft fmadh pancakefs, no big deal." you say to him, eating some with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Steven ate some and was completely amazed by your cooking. "thif tasftes amafing! he said inbetween eating. "Really? I think it's just pancakes." you said, blushing. "No, seriously! This is really good!" he said, smiling at you. "I can do more than that, if I could show you..." you said to him, blushing a little bit more. "I have an idea! We can do a bake off, me vs you, and we'll also be the judges!" Steven said, getting excited about the idea. "Okay! (Unison)Let the best baker win!"

                              "Let the best baker win!"

Hello again! oh mann this is gonna be good! LOOK AT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!