once i put my stuff down into the managers room i made my way to the gym where the boys were having their first match.

"KENMAAAAAAAAAA!" the fake blonde flinched at my yelling as i ran over and hugged him. he kinda just stood there but i could tell he was happy to see me.

"hey y/n." he gave me a small smile.

"hey y/n! where's my hug at?" yamamoto walked over and slung his arm over my shoulder. i looked up at him with a blank face.

'sigh we should be nice...BUT JUST THIS ONCE!'

i turned to face him and wrapped my arms around him. i looked up to see his face as red as a tomato. i giggled at this before i heard yelling.

"HEY NO FAIR!" noya yelled

"YEAH WHERES OUR HUG?" tanaka joined in.

i waved them off before saying bye to kenma and walking back to my team.

"hey, where are kageyama and hinata?" i asked looking around for them.

"the two idiots failed their test so the had to do make ups." tsuki explained.

"hm." i scrunched up my face. i started looking around the gym taking in all the different teams until i spotted them.

i jogged to the other side of the gym dodging volleyballs at the same time.

"AKAASHI! BOKUTO!" i ran and gave bokuto a big hug because i haven't seen him recently.

"HEY HEY HEY Y/N!!!" he began to squeeze me a bit to hard.

"b-bokuto....can't-breathe" he noticed me struggling and put me down while apologizing profusely. but i just waved him off assuring i'm fine.

i turned to face akaashi and gave him a hug. he hugged me back just as tight. the hug felt nice and warm. it just felt right. like this was something i had been longing you know?

i was the first to pull away i looked up at akaashi who's cheeks were a light pink and he wore a soft smile. this made me smile back up at him.

"well i have to go back to my team but i'll see you guys later hm?" i said as i looked back at the boys.

"for sure!" bokuto gave me a thumbs up which made me giggle.

"dude that has to be so embarrassing." i laughed as tears threatened to leave my eyes. i was sitting down watching the boys do their flying laps cause they lost their first match.

"y/n don't you think that's a bit...you know mean?" yachi asked looking over at me.

"she'll never admit it, so just let her be." kiyoko placed her hand on yachi shoulder making yachi turn pink. i giggled at this before i felt a smack on my head.

"um ouch?" i looked up at keishin who was giving me a smug look.

"that's for making fun of my team." i glared up at him. "oh? go fill up the bottles. now." i let out a sigh and got up.

"come on guys let's-"

"by yourself." i slowly turned my head to face keishin and glare at him. i turned away and grabbed the box full of water bottles.

i was nearly halfway done with filling up the bottles when i felt that someone was behind me. i turned to see akaashi.

"oh hey!" i smiled up at him.

"hey, do you want help?"

"i mean i wouldn't be opposed especially if it's from you!" i looked over to see a frozen and flustered setter. i decided to tease him some more. "earth to keiji?" he turned even more red leading me to laugh even harder.

once he finally snapped out of it he grabbed a bottle and started filling it up. it was quite but you know a comfy quite so i was content at the moment.

"hey y/n?"

"hm?" i hummed as a response as i count inured filling a bottle.

"do you...do you like anyone?" he asked me.

a smirk formed on my face as i turned to face akaashi. "are you trying to tell me something?" i said leaning in towards his face with a raised eyebrow.

"maybe i am?" he then leaned in too causing my eyes to widened at his boldness.

"well then what is it?" i asked out faces now only inches apart.

he leaned in closer like he was going to kiss me but-

"you'll have to wait and find out." he stepped back continuing to fill his bottle leaving me flustered. once i snapped out of it i quickly turned back to what i was doing.

as the day went on the number of flying laps the boys had to do kept getting bigger and bigger. it got so bad that i eventually stopped laughing when they had to and felt a little bad. but not to bad because i was happy i didn't have to do any. hah! that would probably hurt my boobs anyways. my thoughts were interrupted when a girl, an older girl opened the gym doors.

"BIG SIS?" noya exclaimed.

"you have an older sister?" i questioned with my head titled.

"no that's tanka's sister." he explained.

behind her i saw-

"HINATA! KAGEYAMA!" i perked up when i saw the two first years.

once they got there the team did a bit better for the rest of the day but they still didn't win a lot lmao. but they were working hard. BUT they won one of there games. after like 10 million games.

once everyone was done for the night and i was finished helping pick up the gym i got a notification on my phone.

____________________________________
Bokuto🕺🏽

Y/NNNNNNNNN

what's up??? 😩

come to our dorm!!!
i wanna watch a movie 🙄

lmaooo
fine i'm coming
ig 🙄
____________________________________

i quickly took a shower and put on my pajamas. it was some biker shorts and a crew neck sweatshirt. i made my way over to their dorm. when i opened the door i saw kuroo, bokuto, akaashi, and a few other boys that i didn't know.

"hey guyssssss." i walked in and sat next to akaashi on his futon. akaashi put his arm around me which caught be off guard.

"let's watch the cat in the hat!" bokuto said pulling out his computer.