"Young Sophie–"

She started to breath heavily and her head was tilted by two fingers of Tomura's, he was grinning at her, she supposed, saying she was not going to be there when the kids graduated soon and Sophie bit his fingers in anger. Tomura kicked her face and All Might tried his hardest to escape from his grasp to save her but no one expected Midoriya to run towards them and later, Bakugo grabbed Kurogiri and Todoroki froze Nomu. Sophie narrowed her eyes and lifted her uninjured arm to punch Nomu.

Kirishima then came to join them and Sophie wiped her blood. Tomura straightened his back. "In addition to capturing them, they are almost all uninjured. Kids these days are amazing. They make the League of Villains look bad." He called Nomu and all of them witnessed the creature grew his arm and leg back and that's finally confirmed her assumption. He really can regenerate. Everyone was on their guard and before they could do something, Nomu had already gone ahead and he was aiming for Bakugo.

Fortunately, Sophie had read his movement and her hands stretched out to push the spiky ash-blond hair guy away from there, taking the hit for herself. Another crack was heard and she was thrown to a brick wall. Bakugo clenched his fists, feeling lame for being useless to move away and he just let her getting hit. Sophie coughed. "Yaa–I'm getting real sleepy here–why don't you just get lost from here–I mean–I already finish your Nomu–" Tomura chuckled, saying that she was sure confident about herself and Sophie smirked back.

"These guys are crazy, but if we backup All Might, we can push them back!" Kirishima exclaimed and the rest of the boys agreed with him but All Might sternly told them to step back. It's fine and Midoriya kept slipping the secret away making Sophie smiled weakly at him, silently healing All Might's minor injuries–something Tomura had caught and he marched to her but the boys quickly stepped out to protect her through the strong wind from All Might's power.

He managed to punch Nomu continuously and Sophie clasped her hands together. "Circulate." Her eyes watched Nomu suddenly fell on his knees and held his head as if he was in a great pain with satisfaction plastered on her face. During her fight with him earlier, she had purposely touched his skin to connect with the liquids in his body and now, she's using her Quirk to make them flow backwards and ruin the regeneration process. Eventually, All Might punched him with all of his power and she sighed softly in Kirishima's neck, making the boy blush heavily as her breath fanned his skin.

Even with their lost of Nomu, the League of Villains still insisted on continuing the fight and the underlings began to stand up and Sophie's breath hitched when Midoriya flew towards Tomura to smash him with Kurogiri used his Quirk to warp Tomura's hand to kill the boy. As intense as it was getting, Sophie could feel her body relaxing once she heard the other heroes were here and Tomura was shot on his leg though, both him and Kurogiri did escape from them later. She was glad that no one was majorly injured except Midoriya.

"I'm so–sleepy. Can I go to–sleep now?"

"Sophie–chan–no–don't close your eyes!" Kirishima tried to wake her up gently as she was having her hands on his waist and her face nuzzled his chest but All Might shook his head, telling him just to let her be since it's better if she went to sleep. It would help her healing process and Kirishima nodded his head, slowly looking down on her snoring face–he must admit, her little snores sounded cute and the guy bent down a little to carry her in his arms. He smiled at her sleeping figure but later grew panic when blood was gushing out of her stomach.

"We need to get her treated quick!"

Principal Nezu watched the red head ran to get the girl to Recovery Girl with a simple smile. "I heard she was the one who fought with Nomu earlier before All Might arrived? Sophie Vlad–a bright child indeed. And her Quirk? It's scary of how could she control liquid in anything. As if, just a simple snap of her finger, a man would be killed." Present Mic grinned and agreed with his words proudly since she was his favourite student and Midnight only stared at the brown hair of hers with curiosity. Of course she had heard about the daughter of Vlad but for some reason, she had a feeling that she had met her before.