KINGS OF QUEENS

(This is their fifth year and they have got notice about having a personal mobile phone for each and every one which will be used only for chatting ..)

In the great hall...

Hermione's POV

I was walking with harry,ron and ginny when suddenly harry mentioned the name of a person who always brings butterflies in my stomach..from few days ago itself..

Harry- Guys!..I was wondering to add malfoy to the group chat we'll be making to have some fun..what do you think?!

I cant believe harry even saying that!..he has been always the greatest hater of all slytherins especially malfoy and now suddenly he says that it would be fun to add him in our group..

Hermione - Harry! Is it really you?

I had to ask this as I cant believe what he just said but the thought of adding draco to the group kinda messes up my previous thoughts..

Ginny - maybe I guess he is right in this case!

Someone kill me please!...I dont know why but how they can even allow draco come to their privacy and our own stuffs...really.. this time..ron was my last hope

Ron - add that ferret harry..surely will drive him nuts

And now i lost my last hope too...why are the three of them acting like slytherins?!..anyways i nodded to their words and went to girls dorm with ginny... and SUDDENLY!! Omg..got a ●hii● message as first message from our group...harry named it as KINGS OF QUEENS..someone kill me..dont know what came over harry that day...anyways replied back and this happened..

Hermione - hii harry!

Draco - hii insufferable know-it-all...what's up?..why I am added to this group can I ask?!

I was totally silent,dont know what to reply and was being stupid

Ron - to have fun of course ferret!

Draco - I dont give a damn about your thoughts and fun stuffs at all filthies..and besides..moreover I have plenty of work to do

Harry - what another task did voldy gave to you?

Draco - no task, wait what?!

HERMIONE ADDED FRED AND GEORGE

GINNY ADDED NEVILLE AND LUNA

HARRY ADDED CEDRIC AND CHO

DRACO REMOVED CEDRIC AND CHO

Harry - why did you removed cedric and cho?!

Draco - cuz you will be a ced's little fan and lover of cho and this a group chat not a fan world

Hermione - dont wanna say this ..but malfoy is right!

Draco - thanks hermione!

Fred - hermione?

George - but

Fred - suddenly how?