"Let's go to my room" I suggested making him nod at me.

I grabbed his hand in mine before leading him over to the stairs. I could feel his gaze in my ass but I paid no mind to it. We walked into my room and he closed the door behind himself. I took off my shoes before going over to the bed and jumping on it. I patted the spot next to me and Jungkook took off his shoes before sitting next to me. I cuddled into him before asking him a question.

"How was school today?" I asked as I rubbed invisible shapes on his chest.

"It was good. I think I did well on that Chemistry test. What about you?" Jungkook said while placing his hand on my ass.

I bit my lip before looking up at him.

"I also had a good day. Cheer practice went really well so I'm happy about that" I muttered against his neck.

He hummed as he started rubbing on my ass in a soothing way. It actually felt really good and I found myself starting to get sleepy.

"If you keep doing that I'll go to sleep" I muttered making him chuckle.

"You can sleep baby. We have all night" Jungkook muttered making a shiver go down my spine because I knew what he meant.

I nodded before throwing my leg over him and closing my eyes. It didn't take long before I fell asleep.

*3rd person pov*
Taehyung woke up around 7:30pm so his nap wasn't very long but he felt well rested. He looked to his side to notice that Jungkook was knocked out next to him. Taehyung giggled at how cute he looked. But then his thoughts turned not so innocent as his eyes trailed Jungkook's body. He bit his lip before scooting down until he was under the blankets. He slowly pulled Jungkook's sweats down and licked his lips when he noticed the outline of his member.

'He's definitely one of the bigger ones' Taehyung thought as he pulled down his boxers.

He moaned softly when his member sprung out of his boxers and slapped against his thigh even though it wasn't hard yet. Taehyung licked his lips one more time before lightly licking on the head. Jungkook moved a bit and Taehyung paused for a moment before placing the tip in his mouth. He sucked on the tip, getting more excited when he felt Jungkook hardening in his mouth. He kept sucking until Jungkook was completely hard before taking his mouth off. He looked up again to find Jungkook's face scrunched up in pleasure but he was still asleep. Taehyung chuckled before reaching over to his bedside table for lube. He took off his clothes before laying on his back to prep himself. He bit his lip the whole time so that he wouldn't make any noise but you could hear the squelching of the lube as he pumped his fingers in and out of himself. Once he was prepped, he hovered over Jungkook and picked his member up softly in his hand to position it at his hole. He rubbed the remaining lube on Jungkook's member before sinking down. His mouth opened in a silent moan as his head tilted back at the stretch. He kept sinking down until he was seated on Jungkook's thighs before moving his hips around. He allowed himself to adjust for a few moments before he placed his hands on Jungkook's chest and started bouncing up and down. He panted as he pleasured himself on Jungkook and was surprised that he still hasn't woken up yet. He whimpered when he felt his stomach bulging out at each thrust before he looked back at Jungkook's sleeping face. He whimpered again before poking his cheeks. He did that for a while before he noticed Jungkook's eyes fluttering open.

"Daddy~" Taehyung whined as he bounced softly on Jungkook's member.

Jungkook groaned before it turned into a soft grunt. He rubbed his eyes before looking up at Taehyung. He instantly became more awake when he noticed Taehyung pleasuring himself on him. Taehyung's head was tilted back as louder moans slipped out of his mouth. Jungkook bit his lip before gripping Taehyung's hips. Taehyung stopped bouncing and looked down at his boyfriend.

"You couldn't wait baby?" Jungkook asked in a deeper voice since he just woke up.

Taehyung whimpered before shaking his head. He started moving his hips in a circle while looking down at Jungkook with hooded eyes.

"Can you help me daddy? My legs are starting to burn" Taehyung panted out.

Jungkook didn't respond but pulled Taehyung off of him and switched their positions. He took off his hoodie and shirt before lining back up to Taehyung's puffy hole. He pushed in with one thrust making both of them moan out. He placed Taehyung's legs on his shoulders before pounding into him more roughly. Taehyung's eyes rolled back at the new angle as higher pitched moans slipped past his lips.

"C-choke me" Taehyung managed to moan out while looking up at Jungkook.

Jungkook growled before wrapping his veiny hand around Taehyung's throat. Taehyung moaned out before he clenched around him.

"Harder" Taehyung moaned out and Jungkook complied.

Jungkook was pounding into Taehyung so hard that he started seeing stars invade his vision. This must be the definition of him getting his brains fucked out because he can't think of anything other than his boyfriend pounding into him. He started clenching harder around Jungkook and he knew he was close. It only took a few more thrust before Taehyung was cumming on himself with his vision blacking out. He doesn't know how long he was out for but when his eyes fluttered open, Jungkook was looking down at him with worry but still buried inside him.

"You alright?" Jungkook asked while rubbing his hand on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung nodded with a smile since his voice is most likely gone. Jungkook nodded before a smirk came across his face. He took his hair out of the rubber band holding his hair up before throwing it somewhere.

"Good because we're not finished yet" Jungkook said with a smirk making Taehyung gulp.

——————————————————-
Hey guys!! How is everyone doing today? I hope you all enjoy the book😁

If you could get rid of 1 thanksgiving food what would it be?

Until next time~
~Author A✨