Tara met Karthik

The day has finally come, tara went to meet to karthik. They both had really good time with each other. Tara enjoyed his company and had meaning full conversation. They decided to watch movie together and started watching a movie.

Karthik holds tara hand while watching the movie and the moment tara heart beat was raising. At the same karthik was looking at tara instead of the movie. Tara felt so tensed and also happy that karthik likes her. They had really good time talking with each other in between movie aswell.

Tara wanted to meet him for a hour but ended up stying whole day with karthik. It was 6 in the evening and tara wanted to bead back to home. Karthik dint allow her to head back asking to stay in his place. Tara dint wanted to stay back and insisted in heading home. She agreed to stay for some more time and they continued speaking.

The time has arrived and tara wanted to start heading home. She stood up and karthik hugged her, her heart beat raised and then she also hugged him back. There was moment between them. She was very nervous and left karthiks place.

Once she reached home, she wanted to speak with regarding the moments they had and informed karthik to call her.