Chapter 2 the strangers

As I was walking inside the mall I could smell the scent of cookies and pretzels , Typical things that they would sell in a mall just to make a little bit of Money. As I was looking around I saw all these beautiful colors and places were to shop and stuff like that, off course this wasn't  a big deal but this was the only day my mom let me go out by myself and her not bothering me.  As I was looking around I saw a group of boys and girls that were just sitting in the food court , probably talking about boys and girls, but as i was looking I saw another group of boys getting closer to the group of boys and girls that were sitting and as I was getting closer I could see who the group of boys were . It's was the high school football boys which are peaces of shit since they like to bully the people that aren't "normal" . I didn't take long until I realized why the group of jerks were going to groups of boys and girls , it turns out that all the people in that group were gay and the jerks didn't like that . As  I was looking I saw Kevin (The leader of the football team ) grab the girl that was sitting faced back by the neck. "HEY" !!, said one of the boys sitting at the table    "LET THEM GO YOU BITCH" said the other boy ," Pls don't hurt them, said one of the girls that was sitting  . In my head I thought them? And that's when it hit me , the girl is not a girl at all or a boy , they were non-binary and the other Pearson was too .  "WELL WELL WELL LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE" said Kevin with his annoying ass voice. "Apparently the group of fags decided to put us a lil show" , said one of the jerks from the group . " Pls let them go they weren't doing anything to you", said the boys from the table, " WHY SHOULD I , Said Kevin laughing , "IS NOT LIKE SHE CAN DO ANYTHING, ALL SHE BEEN DOING IS WHINING" , Kevin remarked back . "THEY ARE NOT A GIRL PLS STOP CALLING THEM THAT", said one of the boys from the table , "What is she then a transformer" , said one of the boys from the group of jerks thinking they were funny. "NO , THEY ARE NON-BINARY ,NOT TRANSGENDER NOW LET THEM GO", said the other non-binary Pearson. At this point I was mad , Kevin has done so much harm to people from high school that I don't think is fair for him to do it to strangers , so I yelled " HEY, LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU PEICE OF SHIT", and then as I said that Kevin let the Pearson go and started walking towards me so I decide I'll walk towards him as well . " YOU KNOW THESE COUPLE OF FAGS", Kevin said laughing ,"No", I replied sounding kind of stupid but then again I didn't want Kevin to cause anymore harm then he already has so I just went with it . " THEN HOW ABOUT YOU MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS AND LET ME HAVE MY FUN!", Kevin said trying to sound cool with the group of jerks . " I JUST DONT THINK IS FAIR THAT YOU TREAT PEOPLE LIKE SHIT ,YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE TELLING THEM WHAT THEY CAN DO", I said pissed. " IS NOT LIKE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BITCH NOW LIKE I SAID LET ME HAVE MY FUN", kevin said , " NO" , i said with a pissed tone . " IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT DONT LET OTHERS HAVE FUN, COME ON BOYS LETS GO", Kevin said walking away but as he was walking away he bumped into me on purpose thinking he was funny, but then again he was a jerk that's what he does .  As Kevin was leaving I was walking toward the group of strangers to go say hi but as I was walking I could see one of the boys crying. I didn't really know what to say as a was walking but in my head I thought , "could it be that Kevin had something to do with it ?, no that doesn't sound right", but I keep on walking and when I got to the table I said the most stupidest thing ever " Boys sure are a piece of shit am I right", in then in my mind I said shit , I fucked up thinking that they would laugh at me or something but then one of the boys said " Yep , I'm surprised I like them", the boy said laughing . I laughed as well , "hi"one of the bigenders said " I'm Ace and this boy right here name is Joey", ace said pointing at the blond , skinny blue eyed Boy  with a white shirt and blue jeans . "Sup dude, what's your name", he asked , " my name is Alex , I'm sorry that you had to deal with Kevin", I said . " is okey", said the boy that was crying, " is my fault that he came here in the first place", he said . as he was looking up I could see his Bright green eyes with brown hair and good looking freckles. "hi my name is Justin, and the reson Kevin came here was because he asked me if I was ganna be here",  Justin said , " so he asked you if you were ganna be here to bully you and your fiends?", I asked , " sounds about right", said Justin. "Well I'm glad that mother fucker left he was chocking me" said the bigender. " May I ask what's your name", I asked, " my name is pip, but for some reason my friend call me sock", pip said laughing. As we were getting to know each other for about 20 minutes in the food court all of a sudden we heard yelling and screaming , we all looked down and saw a shit ton of blood and people chasing each other . " WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENIG", Joey said almost scared , " I'm Not sure but what I am sure WE NEED TO GO, NOW!!", said Justin . As we started heading toward the exit the security gates started going down and the screaming started getting louder , " SHIT WERE DO WE GO NOW", said pip almost crying , " head toward the JCPenny" I yelled and we started heading their. " as we were heading there the JCPenny gate started going down and that's when all of us started running as fast as we could, luckily we all made it their but we were all scared , scared because what seemed like a great day , just turned into a living fucking hell!!