Two weeks have passed since the capture of Krín. The youngest son of Robert Gundel Bali Gundel, has moved to Krín. His reasoning was simple; You can't improve conditions if you don't know the conditions. Thankfully the citizens of Krín didn't protest too much against the sudden change of government over the city, especially since new factories popped up. However the second reason why Bali marked Krín as the target that he tested the SPAOVs in action was because of the abundant iron mines nearby. Those mines would supply the new refineries which would in turn send steel to factories. The steel was then molded into the required products. Meanwhile the Black Hawk Federation joined the war against the Parsian empire.

"It's a nice day today." Frederich Kóne, the envoy from the Black Hawk federation smiled. He was in Krín negotiating trading 20 SPAOV-2s for a supply of rubber for as long as the war would last. Bali accepted the terms quite quickly. After all SPAOV-2s weren't the newest type of self propelled vehicles anymore. New HASPOV-1 and HASPOV-2 tanks were developed and tested. (HASPOV stands for Heavily armored self propelled offensive vehicle) The Black Hawk federation had railways before Egnerland had them, but they lacked means to extract oil and thus make the next step in the industrial race. "Well I agree. It is a nice day. So we have a deal. 20 SPAOV-2s in exchange for 1 ton of raw rubber per month as long as the war is going on." Bali Gundel confirmed the deal, and Frederich nodded. "Say what you want but 20 SPAOV-2s per month seems quite little compared to the 1 ton of rubber we get. But if it's okay for you I'm fine with it." Bali said as the two men shook their hands.

Six months have passed. Egnerland continued to gain land. The Black Hawk federation have developed their own armored vehicles and aircraft. A company named Heinikel started producing aircraft fuselages and wings, and another company called Nujreks made engines. Together the two companies produced heavy bombers for the Black hawk federation. The new bombers were called HNB-13. The same two companies also produced dive bombers designate HNDB-5, and HNDB-6. A third company called Weinz produced fighter aircraft, which were able to carry some bombs. W-1 and W-2 fighters sprung up. All this within the relatively short time of six months. Meanwhile Egnerland started to produce new bombers, as the Parsians developed their first tanks and fighters. The new bombers went by B (for bomber) instead of CDP (City Destroyer Plane) and unlike the CDP series, the were heavier faster, and they had gunners. The CDP series were armed with only bombs. New machine guns were developed. Bali decided to use the standard 12.7 mm guns or .50 cal as they were more commonly known. As for fighters, Egnerland continued to use the F designation. SF stood for sea fighter, which were the carrier borne aircraft. SB were the sea bombers. Three types. STP stood for Sea Torpedo Bomber, SDB, Sea Dive Bomber and SBFB for flying boats. Current planes were the STP-4, SDB-9 and SBFB-5. As for the regular land borne planes, F-56, F-35(Not the jet) and B-88 were commonly used. The F-56 was a fighter equipped with one powerful engine, 8 .50 cal machine-guns and relatively large wings. The F-35, was basically a P-38 and the B-88 was a B-25 with a slightly better engine and more armor. Although quite soon the B-88 would be replaced with the B-90-1 (B-17 but with six engines and double bomb load) and the B-88 would be renamed A-88 as they were quite good at destroying mobile targets. Now the Parsian empire had to fight on two fronts, and with Roné still not repaired they had limited production in weapons. The new aircraft BP-1 and BP-2 were cheap to produce but the only realistic way to do damage with them was to ram the enemy planes.