Memories 💔(nb reader)

Angst

(Sorry I've been feeling sad lately)

Shigaraki POV

Everywhere I look I'm reminded by them. I can't even look at myself in the the mirror without being reminded by them. The day y/n died couldn't do it I can live with them. They filled the void in my heart with they're kindness and love and I can't see myself without them. I remember the time we talked about growing old with each other and have ,Or the time the we planned to take down all might just the two of us. I remember the times we would prank dabi by switching his hair dye ,Or when we would just watch our favorite shows together. I will never forgive myself that day they wanted to take the mission and I couldn't refuse because nobody would take that mission. They were so out of it when they came back bleeding and stumbling everywhere they didn't even go to Dr. Tsubasa they went back to the LOV hideout to find me. "I'm sorry , but it looks like I won't be around for long" they say with their last breaths. "I don't talk the that I'll get you to Dr. Tsubasa he can help you I promise" he said panicked "it's too late for that I'm having a hard time staying awake" ... "shigaraki I love yo-"they say before they go limp in his arms feeling the tears run down his face "I love you too y/n" he says watching they're breathing crease.

End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp that's the story for today