Heartbreak? Idk im in my feelings...

"What are you doing here asshole?" Katsuki asked. You didn't let him go or he'd probably punch him.

"I'm her boyfriend. Me and her need to talk... alone." He said glaring at the blonde.

"Why? So you can ask her to make MoMo your soulmate?" He said with poison laced in his voice. Shoto looked taken aback.

"No... it is about MoMo though." He said visually upset.

"Oh nice... just who I wanted to hear about! Fucking amazing. Katsuki go downstairs." You demanded. He heard the spite in your voice and decided you'd be fine by yourself.

"Y/n... before anything... I want to tell you exactly what happened." He said, walking into your room. He saw everything disheveled and his sweaters in a pile on the opposite side of the room.

"What? The story of how you kissed someone I thought was my friend?" You asked in a snappy tone.

"No I didn't kiss her y/n. She kissed me and took the photo. I didn't return it... I left immediately after because I knew her plan was to sabotage us." He said with tears in his eyes.

"That's the most cliche fucking excuse I've ever heard. You're an ass. You could at least tell me the truth Shoto." You turned around.

"I am telling the truth y/n!" He shouted. Hus voice cracked with emotion, threatening to spill at any moment. "Please you have to believe my baby girl." He begged.

"Believe you?" You turned around furiously. "Why should I have any damn reason to believe you!" You yelled poking his chest.

"Don't... don't do this please..." he said upset with your yelling.

"We're done... I'm done... I let you sweet talk me and take my virginity and treat me nicely and worse of all I let you make me think that you really cared!" You yelled now. He tried to hug you but you pushed him away.

"You're just a playboy. Come back when you know how to be a decent human." You said and left the room. You went downstairs to go outside and take a walk but ran into the woman of the hour.

"Y/n! Thank god I found you. Shoto he-" she didn't even finish before you slapped her across the face.

"Don't fucking talk to me you lying whore. Get your own soulmate and leave mine alone." You said and left on your own. You didn't bother getting school permission to leave the premises. You just wanted to go far away. In the end you decided it was best to go where nobody thought you would. You took money off the bank card your dad gave you so you would be untraceable from there, then took a train ride to Fukuoka to visit an old friend. The only person you thought you could trust. When you arrived at the skyscraper you went to the highest floor and knocked on the only door.

"Who is it?" You heard the bird man asked.

"Let me in Keigo." You said. He immediately opened it and let you in.

"What are you doing all the way here? Don't tell me you ran away..." he raised an eyebrow.

"Only for a bit while I clear by head. Please don't tell anyone I'm here..." you said. You felt the tears well up again as you thought of what you'd learned today.

"Kiddo... what the matter huh?" He asked hugging you and closing the front door.

"He kissed another girl Keigo... and he's my soulmate. I don't know what to do. I slapped her and I left the school without permission a few hours ago." You admitted sobbing into his tank top. You'd guess he was working out before you came.

"My little birdie... it's ok... let it out..." he said as he patted your back. "Stay as long as you have to... I'll just let the school know you're safe..." he said getting up to get his phone. You gripped his arm tighter and pulled him back towards you.

"Don't leave me... I'm alone now..." you whimpered. He picked you up and carried you to the couch. After a couple hours you fell asleep on his shoulder. He sent a feather to his phone and dialed the only number he knew could reach the school.

"Enji! Hey it's Keigo." He said quietly.

"I know... I'm busy if you don't mind-" he got interrupted.

"Sorry I have to be quiet cause she's sleeping but call off the search. She's safe with me but if she leaves she's gonna throw a fit. It's dangerous for her to go back now..." he explained quietly through the phone.

"Right... if she's willing to hear it tell her Shoto is not at fault. It was that girl." He said through the phone.

"Yeah there's no way I'm saying that. I value my life. I'll just let her emotions calm down then speak with her." Hawks said. He didn't even say goodbye and hung up. He thought to himself 'what will I do with my little y/n... she's still so out of control. I'll text Julian and let him know...'

And with that he texted your dad and told him the situation. Of course your dad was furious but he understood and kept his distance for the sake of the city. Everyone knew if you went on a rampage you could probably destroy an entire country if you wanted. Keeping you at peace was the best option.

A/n: Hawks is like her godfather of sorts. He wasn't named the god father religiously since where family wasn't religious but he's the closest she has to an uncle. They're practically inseparable when together.