Part 1

I told chris I was gonna teleport him and take him to a different universe, his family knows and is fine with it as he is already dead, and I gave him the quirk and explained he will Not have his nightmares or be able to turn into shadow freddy, and he can feel pain but barely his weak point is his head.

And Chris is 6 (I know he died when he was either 8-9 but still need to make him a smol bean :3)

(SWEAR WARNING)

-chris's POV-

"ow.." I said as I landed on my head from falling, I had been teleported about 2 days ago and I was starving, Ivy (Me the author) must have healed my wound from the bite, I felt my head bleed as I got a bit dizzy and sat down in and ally groaning in pain as my head ached and my legs are sore from walking, I was tired as I leaned against a building "God... My head..." I whisper-mumbled as I looked up, my vision was blurry as I felt blood dripping from the stream on my face to down my neck and on my shirt, the last thing I saw was a blurry figure perched on a pole as a scarf from it blurred in the wind, and it jumped down to me before I blacked out..

-a few hours later-

I awoke to a bright room, as I got up I felt a bandage on my head I felt it as I remembered what happened I was tired and yawned as I slowly sat up looking around my head still aching, as I then saw a girl walk in "Hello dear, are you alright you had quite the injuries.." the girl said "I-I'm f-fine.. but.. W-We're am I..? A-and wha-whats Y-Your n-name.." I answered kind of scared as ivy (me) did not mention that this would happen though she did say there may be some events happening "You can call me recovery girl, your here because you were bleeding from your head and Aizawa found you, what's your name?" Recovery girl replied "I-I'm C-Chris.. w-who's a-Aizawa..?" I asked looking at her "Aizawa is a pro hero called Eraser head.. he found you right when you passed out and brought you to UA, do you know were your parents are..?" She asked "... I don't know were my parents are... C-could I meet Aizawa th-though..?" I said "You may dear, I'll be back with him." She left as she said that and I sat in the pearl white room waiting, looking around every so often as I sat on the bed as I heard the door open and looked over "I'm back, this is Aizawa." Recovery girl said as I then saw a large male with the same scarf I saw and he was in black clothing "I-I remember you, y-you were the one on the b-building.." I said as I looked over "Yeah, I was on my patrol when I heard grunting and saw you passing out with blood trailing down your head so I brought you here so recovery girl could heal you" he said without showing signs of emotion "T-Thank you.." I say lowly "It's not a problem, kid." He said "Well recovery girl told me you don't know were your parents are and there seems to be no sign of missing kid posters. So I'll be taking you to live with me till we find them, you'll also visit UA during my work days as I have nobody to watch you." He said I nodded in response as I felt I could trust him "Your legs seemed sore when I found you so I'll carry you to my car and set you in the seat when we get there." He said as I nodded and he walked over and picked me up as he carried me out side to his car and sat me down in the back seat as he got in and started driving I soon began to feel tired as I fell asleep, something I needed as I haden't slept for the past 2 days I was out there.

-Aizawa's POV-

As I stopped the car at my house I looked back and saw the kid asleep, I signed and got out as I unbuckled him and carried him gently to an extra room I had that already had a bed, it was kind of plain as it only had greyish blue walls, a wood floor and the bed had about 3pillows and a light blue blanket as I set him down and pulled the blanket over him, he seemed so peaceful asleep (NOT A SHIP) and I chuckled at how sweet it seemed, but non-the-less I went to my room and fell asleep on my bed as I'd have to take him to UA in the morning, I made sure to notify everybody with the teacher group chat on my phone.