The Perfect Life

I woke up to the sound of my phones ringtone going off. The simple sound of Bubblegum Bitch that I had placed for Oikawa's ringtone had became my morning alarm, even though I had an alarm set for every morning for another hour of sleep.

My arm swung over and grabbed my phone and slid the answer thing and place the phone on speaker.

"What do you want Shittykawa...." I groaned quietly, with my face still buried in the pillow.

"I'm almost at your house! Be ready!" His voice came out through my speakers happily.

"Fuck off, no."

"I'm almost there! Just be ready so Iwa doesn't get mad!" He ignored me and then hung up.

I groaned loudly as I sat up. Why did he demand to walk me to school every morning? He gets there an hour before I would prefer to wake up, only because of volleyball practice. He'll literally stand outside my apartment until I'm ready and then if we're late to HIS practice then Iwa gets mad, if Iwa gets mad then Oikawa blames me.

I got out of my bed and got ready for school. Once I was done I heard knocking on my door.

I walked over and opened it to see the devil himself. Oikawa.

"You're a piece of crap..." I mumbled as I stepped outside, joining his side.

"You're so mean, y/n!" He wined.

"Why do you wake me up this early? Like I'm not on the volleyball team, nor am I the manager."

"You should though! You know lots about volleyball!"

"Not that much... just the extreme basics."

"But I like walking with you! Plus I don't want you to get lost!"

"It's literally crossing the street... not many opportunities to get lost."

"I don't want my fans to yell at you?"

"Toru, most of your fans became bi or whatever because of me. I have nothing to worry about." I went to shove my hands in my pockets, only to remember I was wearing a skirt so I crossed my arms instead.

"Fine I just like your company!"

"You get my company almost twenty four seven."

"But that's not long enough! Plus you're my good luck charm during practice and during games!" He wrapped his arms around me as we continued walking.

I rolled my eyes as I slipped my arm around his waist. Once we got across the street, I stopped him and turned around, pulling him into a full fledged hug. It didn't last long before I pulled away.

"Iwaizumi is gonna get mad. Let's go." I said as I began walking again. Oikawa continued walking with me.

"Oikawa-senpai! Y/n-senpai!" Oikawa and I turned around and looked over to see two girls rushing over. The two girls stopped in front of us, slightly out of breath from running.

"Yeah?" I asked, tilting my head slightly. The shorter girl looked at me with a red face.

"Can we watch your practice?"

I looked up at Oikawa. "It's up to Shittykawa here, it's his practice," I shrugged. I looked at the girls, "but if he does say yes, then you pretty girls can sit with me." I winked. The three of us looked up at Oikawa, who looked at me with a face that said 'why'd you put me up to it'. That lasted only a split second though before he turned to the girls and smiled.

"Of course, you two beautiful girls can watch," He placed his hand on the taller girl's shoulder, probably because she was closer to him, "if you cheer for only me." He winked. Her face went a brighter red, before I heard a loud thump and Oikawa let out a yelp.