Chapter 2

The sun shined through the burgundy and gold curtains shining down at Eleanor and Ayato who are cuddled up in the red beaded duvet covers. Ayato's tiny arms wrapped around Eleanor's neck tightly cuddling into her neck while his legs are around her waist like a koala while Eleanor has her arms  wrapped around Ayato's body cuddling him aswell.

The sun hitting Eleanor's eyes causing her to wake up from her comfortable sleep. She looked down at her 3rd son sleeping peacefully. Yes Ayato is her son, she treats him better than his own mother, she deserves that title of being Ayato's mother including all the other children as well. Of course Eleanor would never be their birth mother but she will try to be the mother they can always depend, the person they can cry to, and be happy with.

Eleanor grudgingly got up from her slumber knowing that she still has 5 other sons. Eleanor unwrapped the red koala from her and placed him on the soft matress and covered him with the red beaded duvet. Eleanor took a quick shower that is in her room and decided to put on a blue elegant but loose dress.

After changing Eleanor headed downstairs to prepare breakfast for the boys knowing that their mothers wouldn't make an effort to even try to cook

After changing Eleanor headed downstairs to prepare breakfast for the boys knowing that their mothers wouldn't make an effort to even try to cook. Beatrix is to busy probably reading on to make your son into a heir and how to ignore your other son. Christa is sloping in her god forsaken tower to even look at her son. And Cordelia is off sleeping with Karlheinz brother Richter and Laito which makes Eleanor sick. How the hell can a mother take advantage and have sex with her own son.
"Luckily I got Laito away from Cordelia before she could even ask him to come in her room for 'playtime'" Eleanor says to her self while mixing the pancake batter pouring in some chocolate chips to make them sweeter.

Eleanor then scooped but the batter with a measuring cup and poured the batter onto the pan to cook. Eleanor did that until the batter was the finished. In total she made 18 fluffy pancakes, 3 for each brother. Eleanor chopped some fruit and plated them with pancakes. Eleanor than got the made a latte and drizzled a generous amount of caramel on top.

Eleanor placed all the food for each child on the beautifully set table

Eleanor placed all the food for each child on the beautifully set table. Suddenly multiple footsteps were making their way downstairs.
"Mama Ella! Your food smells amazing as always" Kanato said with teddy in his hand as he sat down at the table with the rest of his brothers ogling at the delicious food infront of him
"Her food is always amazing" Laito said  stuffing his mouth with pancakes
"How are my munchkins doing this morning?" Eleanor said as she kissed all 6 of her sons on the cheek
"Amazing" They all replied as they ate the delicious food
"Mama Eleanor can you teach me how to cook?" Reiji asked me eating elegantly as always ever since his mother thought him to.
"Me too!" Kanato Yelled
"Of course I can teach you both!" Eleanor replied smiling at her sons, "once we finish up breakfast let's play hide and seek today your father is suppose to be arriving soon."
"Why does he even visit? He barely even talks to us" Shu said the others agreeing as well
"now don't say that. I'm sure that your father loves you all alot he just doesn't know how to show it" Eleanor said, "Your father is kinda like reiji a rock on the outside but a firecracker on the inside"
The brothers laughed at the metaphor expect for Reiji who blushed, and argued that he wasn't but ended up laughing as well,
"H-hey it's not f-funny stop laughing i-idiots! This is highly d-deplorable!"
Eleanor smiled as she saw all her sons smiling. Eleanor was glad that she could make her sons smile and laugh. This morning got off to a good start but Eleanor can't promise that it will stay good.