Friend's Statement - 2

Adam woke up, he yawned and Roddy slapped him, "Wakey Wakey, Earthquakey!" Adam held his cheek, "Ow! What the fuck?" Adam then looked at UE, "Roddy!? Kyle!? Bobby!?" He said in shock. They all nodded. "When did y'all come here?" He asked. "A hour ago.." Bobby said. "A HOUR!?!?" They all nodded again. "An oh, about you partner, Candice.." Roddy paused for a moment. Adam was confused. "What about her..?" He asked. Roddy looked over at the Kyle and Bobby and back at Adam, "They already know this, but...I like her." Adam faclpalmed, "Let's just..go!" They all nodded and went to the PC. Candice was already there, training. Roddy breathed heavily and UE motivated him. "Adam, can ya go get Candice for me?" Roddy asked Adam, "Sure, man!" Adam nodded. He went over to Candice, "Hey there!" He waved at Candice. "Hi Adam! Whatcha need?" She asked. "Well, Roddy has a question for you." He replied. "Oh? Well, send him over!" He smiled. Adam did a hand signal to Roddy. Roddy walked up to them and smiled at Candice, "Hey, umm...I don't know how to explain." He chuckled, "Well, I like you.." Candice covered her mouth and gasped, "I don't know how to respond...but, since I'm nice. We could date!" Roddy smiled and hugged Candice. They kissed and looked over at Adam. Adam highfived Roddy and looked over at Candice, "We should probably train." Candice nodded, "Agreed! Let's go!" Adam and Candice walked over to the weights and started to lift. Roddy walked back to Kyle and Bobby, "You did it man!" Bobby said and smiled. Roddy smiled and they had a group hug. Adam and Candice we sparring for a few minutes. Once the drill bell rang, they got out of the ring and walked up to the UE. Roddy and Candice kissed as the rest of UE smiled at the sight. They kissed again and left. They went on a simple date, they aren't doing you know what..😒 The UE shrugged and went back to Adam's apartment. They talked about Candice and Roddy and how proud they were. Candice posted a picture of her and Roddy kissing on Insta. The UE liked it, ofc. Roddy took Candice to the UE room in the Apartment, this room had 4 fucken beds, but Candice is 5th person. You know she'll just probably sleep with Roddy. Candice looked around, admiring the room, "This is so cool!" She said. Adam nodded, "Ya know, we're just...cool guys? I guess." Candice nodded. Candice laid down on Roddy's bed and smiled. Roddy smiled and laid down beside Candice, kissing her, "I love you.." Roddy whispered. "I love you too.." Candice whispered back. Kyle cringed, "Alright guys! Don't get too 'Kissy Kissy' now!" That caused everybody to laugh. Adam started to fix dinner, as everyone started arm wrestling. Roddy beat Bobby, Candice beat Kyle. It was down to Candice and Roddy. They squinted at each other and kissed, before starting. It was really close, Roddy kept shifting Candice's arm, and Candice kept shifting Roddy's arm. But, Roddy simply let Candice win. Everyone clapped and Adam chuckled. Roddy and Candice kissed again. They smiled at eachother before hearing a voice that belonged to Adam. "Dinner's ready!" Adam yelled. Everyone nodded and began eating. Adam fixed Shepards Pie, and Corn. Along with Porkchop. Adam began eating as well. "It's such good shit!" Candice yelled and laughed. Adam and the rest chuckled. They finished. Candice went and took a shower. Then Roddy took a shower. Then Bobby took a shower. Then Kyle took a shower. And last but not least, Adam took a shower. They all had a night drink before getting into their beds and falling asleep. What a big day they had, and a big day for Adam and Candice for tomorrow. As Adam and Candice go up agasint Johnny and Dakota for the first NXT MMC match! Stay tuned!