Intro to a new story

|before the story starts I want to say I'm not shipping them irl, I'm also having fun writing. Nothing smutt will be in the story other than soft things like cuddles and hugs. Contains cursing too in the story |

   New york has always been a busy and hectic place. Both Wilbur and Shelby  loved it in New york. At least when they were little they did. The snow was their favorite part of New york. It's stunning at night while it snows Shelby  would always say.

|3rd person| Shelby had always loved cottages. Possibly since she was a little 4yr old. The sights, the sounds, the animals! Shelbys biggest dream was to live in one. While Wilbur had dreamt of an office, odd yet fun. He also dreamt of living in a basic home or library. Shelby always thought Wilbur was an odd friend. They always got along though. When Shelby was 3 her mother ran into Wilbur's mother who was pregnant. Who could have she been pregnant with, Wilbur of course. Shelby has always been older than Wilbur. She teases him about it all day long. Even though Shelby is older doesn't mean she's so mature. Always getting in a messy situation. Wilbur just helps Shelby and reads. At the moment Shelby is trying to save up to buy a cottage home. She may only be 25 yet she wants to live to cottage live(with a few modern stuff of course).  Shelby wasn't sure if she should get a job or just wait longer. Shelby and Wilbur still lived with their parents since they've been lazy to get a job. Some loud footsteps came, something fell?...

Thats it for now!! Its super short but its just the start for now! Total words 291