When you meet them!

The males:

Diluc: you met at his tavern. You both liked the same drinks and stuff so he bought you 5 rounds of drinks! He took a liking to you. Though, he wouldn't admit it out loud but he did mentally

Kaeya: you were at good hunter when kaeya came up to you and flirted with you! (You lucky bItCh) you flirted back which surprised him so he decided to pay for lunch for the both of you. You guys talked and ate for hours. Kaeya didn't even feel like it was hours

Zhongli: You were walking around liyue buying gifts for your family. As you were at a shop, you saw a man with a long ponytail and with golden eyes. You saw that he was short on mora so you gave him the rest of the money he needed. He thanked you then you offered him to come with you to the rest of the stores you needed to go to. He agreed. You guys talked the whole time as you looked at stuff in the store shelves.

Childe: same thing with Zhongli but you were Zhongli in the situation

Venti: you were at the tavern and you heard him playing with his harp and heard his poems. You were impressed so you went up to him for an autograph but he said if you'd buy him a drink then he'd sign. You were alittle annoyed but then agreed. You ended up having fun with him as you were both drunk as hell.

Albedo: you were in dragonspine and you spotted him painting. You watched from afar, hidden, till he called you out. You were embarrassed, but he said not to worry and allowed you to watch him paint. He gave you his coat because he wanted for you to be warm since you were in dragonspine! He asked if you wanted to paint with him. You two painted till the sunset

Bennett: you were apart of the adventures' guilde too and you had ask Bennett to be apart of your team! He was very happy and ask if you would like to go on an adventure right then. So you did and had fun.

Xingqiu: you were in the bookstore and you had seen the dark blue haired boy reading one of your favorite series. You walked up to him and ask him about the series. He was happy that he found someone that liked the same series as him. You guys went to the cafe they had at the bookstore and had coffee while talking about the various book series you and him liked

Razor: you were out in the woods looking for something exotic for xiangling. Then suddenly a bear came out and tried to attack you, but you were saved by a gray haired boy. He asked if you were okay. You nodded and thanked him profusely. You thought how he talked was really cute. You told him how you were looking for exotic ingredients for xiangling. Then he offered to help. You agreed to it so you both found lots of things which made xiangling very happy.

Chongyun: you worked at wangshu Inn, but you didn't know about the ghost little girl who lived there so you called an exorcist to help. Then someone came later named Chongyun. You spent your time helping him for the ingredients for the exorcism. Xiao then popped up and told you that the girl is not harmful. Chongyun pouted abit but he had fun looking for the ingredients with you.

The women:

Mona: you heard that an astrologer had moved in. You loved astrology and went to see your fortune. She was extremely accurate. As she was giving your fortune, you heard her stomach growl. She sighed then told you how she was broke and didn't want to use astrology as a source of income. You offered her lunch. She quickly agreed. You didn't care how much money it was. Just seeing her happy was your payment.

Fischl: you worked in the library then one day, fischl came up to you, asking about some books that might be here. You showed her and she talked and talk but you weren't annoyed and listened to her talk. You guys talked till your boss told you to go back to work.

Keqing: you were the assistant to lady ningguang and she introduced to keqing. You were very surprised of how beautiful and mature she was. She asked you to help her get lady ningguang new furniture. You went and helped her then she asked you for dinner. You both had a wonderful time.

Barbara: you went to church every Sunday. One day you see a girl you've never seen, you go up to her asking if she was new. She said no and that she was very busy alot so she could never come. You asked if she wanted to sit with you today. She agreed. You talked and chatted most of it so you guys didn't pay any attention to it except to eachother.

Jean: Barbara was your best friend and she talked about her big sister (It's not proved but in this story it is) she wanted to introduced you to her. You guys meet and talked about her job and her interests. You could listen for hours.

Xiangling: you heard the famous chef was in mondstadt. You were into cooking, so you went to her restaurant. You ordered food and asked her about where she got her recipe ideas. She asked if you can come hunting with her. You two did and had fun.

Noelle: you met her when you were little. You both wanted the same goal and both were determined. You both spend time alot. (Sorry I had no ideas for noelle :( )

Amber: you both met when you guys tried out for the knights! You and her gave each other support and went out for lunch after then became outriders together!

Sucrose: you asked tons and tons of people where to learn about alchemy. They all told you that albedo was the one to go to, but you also heard about a girl named sucrose so you decide to go see her. So you went to meet her. You asked if she could teach you and she agreed. She gabe you a mini lesson but the whole time you didn't listen because you were too distracted looking at her. She became flustered and so did you. It was an awkward first meeting.

Beidou: (I don't know much about her so idk what to put for her! Might change it later when I get to know her better!)

Ningguang: you went with the traveler to meet lady ningguang, and the whole time your face was blood red! She could kick you and you wouldn't care. She started flirting with you at one point, so you tried flirting back! It didn't work so well but atleast she thought you were cute..

Lisa: you signed up to be a part time assistant to the library. Today was your first day and you got all dressed up for it. You waited for the librarian to come. She then came and introduced herself as Lisa. She showed you around the library and where all the genres go. Then you saw a book series that you really liked then started rambling on and on about it. She smiled and sat down as she listened to you.

Ganyu: you loved qiqi, but there's one thing that would weird you out..her 'cocogoat friend'. One day you got curious and asked her if you could meet her 'cocogoat friend'. She took you to a small but nice house. She knocked on the door and a beautiful blue haired girl came out. You blushed madly. You didn't expect a woman! You thought she would be an actual goat. Qiq introduced you two and she asked if you two would like to come in. You and qiqi nodded then she let you in. You learned alot about eachother.  You couldn't get over how pretty her name was..ganyu

The twins: you met them when amber ran into them the first time. (Idk what to write for the twins! Do you guys want them?)