Home

No One's POV 

Jungkook had woken up and said Taehyung's name. Taehyung looked back at Jungkook smiling with tears running down his face. Taehyung was thrilled to see Jungkook awake.  

Taehyung: You scared me to death. Why would you take the bullet for me?

Jungkook: Well you see people do stupid things when they are in love. 

Taehyung: You are pretty stupid.(laughing)

Jungkook: Only for you. (smiling)

Taehyung and Jungkook had slowly connected their lips. Jungkook had finally broken the kiss, when he thought about Ji-Hoon. 

Jungkook: Where is my baby Ji-Hoon?

Taehyung: Asleep in his car seat. Do you want him?

Jungkook: Yes I do. 

Taehyung had went to Ji-Hoon and picked him up to give him to Jungkook. Jungkook was making grabby- hands for his son, which made Taehyung smile at him . When Jungkook had gotten his son, he began talking to him, even if his son  Ji-Hoon was still asleep. 

Taehyung enjoying the moment, remembered he had to go get the doctor. Taehyung had walked out of the room leaving a confused Jungkook, and looked for the doctor, when after walking for about 5 minutes or so finally found the doctor. Taehyung had told the doctor his boyfriend had woken up. Then he two of them had walked back to Jungkook's room. 

When they got back to the room, they saw everyone surrounding Jungkook and   Ji-Hoon. Everyone was laughing at the faces Ji-Hoon was making at them. Suddenly Taehyung had cleared his throat making everyone turn their heads to Taehyung and the doctor.  

Taehyung: Well now that everyone is awake, Dr. John will explain about Jungkook. 

Dr. John: Well since the bullet had hit your shoulder blade your going to have to be very careful with it, it may not hurt right now due to the pain medication, but it will began to hurt as the medication wear off.  You will be discharged in 1 week, so we can make sure everything is fine and nothing hurts. That is all and you all have a a wonderful morning. 

After Dr.John had left everyone began talking and laughing for the rest of the morning. Later on Taehyung had to leave for work, leaving Jungkook and Ji-Hoon together. Jungkook was playing around with his son, when he thought of having another child. 

In the evening Taehyung had come back to Jungkook and Ji-Hoon. Taehyung would always give Ji-Hoon his baths at night while Jungkook had always watched smiling down at them. It has been 1 week already and Jungkook was ready to be discharged. 

Taehyung had Ji-Hoon in his arms while he carried Ji-Hoon's car seat and while Jungkook was holding onto Taehyung's arm. Taehyung had put Ji-Hoon in his car seat safely, while Jungkook had hoped into the front seat. Taehyung had gotten in the car and started to drive, while Jungkook was holding his hand.  It was about  an hour an half to get home, because you see Taehyung had moved everything from the old house to the new house with the help of his friends. He wanted a fresh start other than living in the old house remembering that Jungkook had gotten shot. 

Taehyung had woken up Jungkook had told him they have arrived at their new home. Taehyung had Ji-Hoon and Jungkook had Taehyung's hand together they both smiled and walked into their new lovely house. 

 I know it took me forever to write a new chapter but I was just figuring out how to end this book and thank you so much for continuing for reading this book and sticking by me. Lots of Love to my lovely readers and also there is one more chapter for this book. I wish you guys a good day or night. One more thing don't forget to vote and also if you haven't checked out my latest book it is called  Savior. Till I write again. :)))))