Villan Wilbur Oneshot

*1248 words*

   They aren't on my side. They were never on my side. I can only look out for myself. I’m the only one who I can trust. Wilbur was a bit saddened by his realization that the people he thought he could trust only wanted to support their own goals. But he had to do what he had to do. It’s the only option.
    The festival was in full swing and he had his plan. The second Tubbo ended his speech everyone would die. The TNT that ran under all of Manburg would make sure of that. Marburg would be no more. He would finally have his revenge. 
    Wilbur walked into a small cave under a hill close to Manburg that had a button that would set the explosives off. Wilbur could hear mic static, then Tubbo’s voice came over the microphone. He prepared to press the button as soon as Tubbo stopped talking.
    Wilbur heard the sound of a crossbow being pulled back. The noise came from behind Wilbur. He turned around to see Tommy standing behind him, bow in hand. 
    “What are you doing Wilbur?” Tommy asked.
    “How did you know I would be here?” Wilbur asked back, ignoring Tommy’s question.
    “You left a book in the chest with your plan written down in it.”
    Damn! Wilbur had forgotten to put his book in his ender chest before leaving. Oh well there was nothing to be done now. “Then you know what I’m doing, don't you Tommy.”
    “Please Wilbur, blowing up Manburg is not the way,” Tommy put his crossbow down. “Your ruining our chance to get it back!”
    “We will never get it back.”
    “What about all the history there?”
    “It means nothing now.”
    “What about Tubbo and Niki?”
    “They were never on my side. My right hand man, my best friend, my little brother, isn’t even on my side.”
    “I was on the side of the President who fought for the idea of freedom and happiness. The person who knew what they were fighting for,” Tommy stepped in between Wilbur and the button. “You fight for nothing, you just want death and destruction. I can’t let that happen.”
    “Step aside Tommy Innit. I don’t want to hurt you, I never did. If you stay in the hill the explosion won't affect you, we can do what we want after everything is destroyed.”
“I know you think this is right but you’ll be killing everyone you love in the process. Please Wilbur.” Tommy looked into Wilburs eyes. They turned from eager and blood thirsty to tender and regretful.”
    Wilbur looked disappointed in himself. “I-I don’t know what’s wrong with me.” He studdard. 
    Tommy took Wilbur in his arms. “It’s gonna be ok, alright? We can work on plans to take it back but in the mean ti-” Tommy’s eyes went wide; he collapsed to the ground. A shining diamond blade was sticking out of Tommy’s back. It wasn’t a fatal stab but if left unattended for a long time, the blood loss would kill him.
    In the distance Tubbo could be heard rapping up his speech. 
    “W-wil-wilbur…” Was all Tommy could manage to say.
    “You stood in my way, it didn’t have to be this way. The world just isn’t big enough for the two of us, Tommy Innit.” Clapping started which ment Tubbo had just finished his speech. “Show time.” Wilbur pressed the button.
    Millions of red stone materials went off. Wilbur hurriedly ran out of the cave and to the top of the hill to see his work. As he reached the top, all the TNT simultaneously went off. The sounds of explosions, fire, and screams all blended into a horrific symphony. As Wilbur listened to the noises, he started to sing.

(To the tune of Hallelujah)
I heard there was a special place
Where men could go and emancipate
The brutality and the tierney 
Of their rulers

Well this place was real
You hadn’t fret
With Wilbur Tommy
Tubbo fuck Eret

It was a very big
But now blown up 
L’Manburg

Goodbye L’Manburg
My L’Manburg
Goodbye L’Manburg
My L’Manburg

    At this point all that was left was a lot of fire, but Wilbur decided it was safe enough to look at the damage he had done.
    As Wilbur walked along what once was the streets of Manburg he felt almost empty. He had done it, but what now? Had he really accomplished anything? What should he do next? Wilbur stood in the middle of the street. He looked at the direction of where the white house once stood. He was flooded with memories. 
    Wilbur was finishing one of the sides of the white house. He whipped the sweat from his far head. He was tired but having a good time building with his friends. It had been a bit too long since he saw  them though. Wilbur got nervous. Tubbo and Tommy had a tendency of screwing up their builds by messing around. Wilbur made his way to the front of the white house and saw Tommy and Quackity doubled over in laughter. Wilbur walked over to see what was so funny. Tubbo was incased is a box of cobblestone. 
“It’s Tubbox!” Tommy explained. 
Wilbur joined in laughing with his friends.
    Wilbur now looked to a pit in the middle of Manburg, it had once been the lake. The same lake the people of L’Manburg had gotten ready for war next to.
    Wilbur was standing on top of a tree, trying to get a better look of the perimeter they had made around L’Manburg. Tubbo had just stopped underneath the tree he was standing on. “Tubbo, can I have some carrots. I’m running out of food.” Wilbur asked.
    “Of course! Where are you?” Tubbo asked.
    “Behind you.” Wilbur had responded.
    Tubbo started to turn around. When he didn’t see Wilbur he continued to spin around. He kept doing that for a while before asking, “Are you sure?”
    “Yeah, keep doing that and you'll find me.” 
Tommy walked around the side of the hot dog van to see what was happening and immediately burst into laughter. Tubbo finally looked up and they all had a good, long, laugh.
Wilbur noticed there was a tree on fire quite far away from the explosion. He curiously walked over and noticed it wasn’t the tree that was on fire, it was a body. He ran over to the tree to see who it was. Wilbur stopped suddenly. He knew who it was. Niki. His sweet Niki. Seeing her dead body was like a slap in the face.
Wilbur collapsed. What had he done? Everyone he had ever loved has gone. And it was all his fault. He let out a heart breaking sob. 
Tommy! He might still be alive! Wilbur stood up and sprinted to the cave that held the button. He wished to every god there was that Tommy was alive and could be saved, even if Tommy could never forgive him. 
Wilbur reached the cave under the hill and ran inside. In there he gazed upon the lifeless body of Tommy Innit. Wilbur kneeled down next to Tommy and took him in his arms. How could he have done this to his right hand man? His best friend? His little brother? He cried as he held Tommy. He had been right all along. “The world was wide enough for both Tommy and me. I was just to blind to see.” Wilbur sobbed.