"That's Five!" [Chapter 5]

Start from the beginning

_________

《Kenny and the gang》

"Knock." Nick made hand gesture as he asked Kenny to knock. "C'mon Kenny. Knock."

Kenny took in a sharp breath as he knocked.

Knock

Knock

Knock

The door opened to reveal a lady in her mid 60's. Her face showed pure confusion as she looked like she got intimidated by 4 big guys.

"Can I help you sweeties?" She smiled at the four men standing in front of her. Adam smiled softly at her nickname for him and his friends.

"Hi Miss. Sherman. My name is Adam Page. This is my friends, Nick and Matt Jackson. This guy over here is Kenny Omega. He's going to be marrying Vanya Hargreeves. We were wondering if we could check out few of your Hargreeves family portrait. We need to make sure we can identify and be ready when we meet them." Adam explained everything to the lady in front of him as slowly and patiently as he could.

The lady in front of him gasped. "Come in children! I will make you some tea and then I will show you all of the paintings!" She stated excitedly as she stepped aside to let them in.

"A very lovely house you own Miss. Sherman." Kenny said as he kept looking around. "Oh thank you dear. Also, you can call me Fiona. I don't mind." She smiled as she walked them to the couch.

"Now you boys sit here while I make you some tea. I will be back soon."

_______

《At the Umbrella Academy》

"I'm so boreddddd." Klaus whined as he plopped on Y/n's bed.

"Klaus? The heck?" Y/n tore her eyes from the book she was reading to left and glared at her brother who gave her a playful grin.

"What? I'm bored and I want to spend time with my lovely sister." Klaus put his hand on his chest in a mocking hurt. "Ha. Ha. Funny. Now go away." Y/n huffed and turned her attention back to the book she was reading.

Klaus huffed at her sister's comment but never moved a muscle. Both were laying in a pretty pleasant silence, until Klaus broke it.

"Hey Five?"

"Hm?" Y/n hummed in response. "Five, do you trust me?" Klaus asked her out of blue. Y/n laid down her book to her lap and turned towards her brother.

"No?"

"Reasonable but this time you gotta trust me!" Klaus suddenly got excited as he stood up. "I will be back." He exited the room in hurry. 'Oh no. What is up to?' Y/n thought out loudly. "Probably up to no good." Ben nodded from the corner he was standing.

___________

《The Elite》

After a few minutes of drinking the tea in silence, Kenny and the others are finally ready to check out the Hargreeves children's portraits.