𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐐'𝐬

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

So, naturally, you might be wondering what these communities are for, how you can apply and why you should apply in the first place.

Well, those are some excellent questions, and here are the answers.

🌻What are these communities for?
These communities are for the Mighty Med, Lab Rats and Lab Rats; Elite Force fans. I have noticed that I am missing such communities on Wattpad and the ones that are there are inactive. You have seen communities before and they usually die after a month. I have not seen a community actually hosting any activities and being active whatsoever. I would like to bring a change to this algorithm. 

🌻How will you make sure that you're active?
Well, I'm an organisation freak. Thus meaning that I have planned out many different activities and ways to keep entertaining you people. Moreover, I have made a schedule. (Yes, I actually did). I will publish one chapter in each community book every week and will post (at least) three messages on the message board. I hope this way that this community can stay active for as long as possible, but I'll make sure it does!

🌻How can I apply?
Good question! In each book, there will be a 'Positions + forms' chapter in which every position is explained and you can apply for the positions you want to be in. You can be regular member with no extra roles, or you can take another role upon yourself. Whatever suits your boat! You can apply for each of the communities. For example, you want to join Mighty Med and Lab Rats? Go ahead! If you want to join all three? Go ahead! etc, etc..

🌻Why should I apply in the first place?
I think you should apply if you really like Mighty Med, Lab Rats and/or Lab Rats; Elite Force. These communities are a great way to network with people of the same fandom(s) and to connect with other members of you fandom(s). Hopefully, you will make new friends, find new readers, find new books to read, find more inspiration for your books, find the help that you might just needed to finish your book, etc.!

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask!

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•