Draco Malfoy x Reader

I hope you enjoy this part
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n!" Professor Snape yelled as he brought me out of my daydream. "Huh?!" I said in alarm I had forgotten where I was for a minute until reality hit me, I was sitting in potions class aka the most boring class EVER. Well except for the fact it was one of the only classes I had with my crush, Draco Malfoy, why did he have to be so cute!? "Miss L/n can you answer this question for me?" Professor Snape asked me while getting a bit to close to my face right in front of  board. "I— Uhm..." I stuttered scared to embarrass myself in front of Draco. "Detention you aren't paying attention for the twentieth time this week!" Snape said, "O-okay Professor" I stuttered again and then  mentally cursed myself for doing so.

~~~Time skip brought to you by Dobby's sock~~~

I was sitting in the potions classroom in detention, someone kill me now. "Psst" huh what was that- "Psst! L/N!" Who was— "Y/n how'd you get detention I thought you were a goody goody?" I turned around and saw Draco Malfoy talking to me, I thought he didn't even know my name! Let alone my last name! "Uh- you were in potions class with me when I got detention..?" I said to him. "Oh yeah, forgot, what were you thinking about when you got detention anyways you weren't paying attention, right?" He asked me while doing some paperwork Snape gave us before Mcgonagall said she needed him to help her with something 'very urgent'. "Oh yeah I was just thinking about my crush" I answered him. "Oh who is it?" He said in a bummed out kind of tone. "Oh uh- you don't want to know." I said looking down at my paper. "Oh do I know them?" He asked looking up from his paper with those gray/blue eyes that I could stare into forever and never get bored. "M-maybe.." I said trying to hide my face. He got up from his seat and walked over to mine. He sat down beside me and picked my chin up. "Y/n, who is your crush?" He asked a few inches away from my face. "y..you" I said trying to look away from him. He then smashed his lips into mine. The kids was passionate, sweet, and it lasted a few minutes until we were both dying for air. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Draco asked me after we caught are breath. "Yes!" I answered while hugging him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this one shot! I wrote this at 11 at night I hope you vote! Thank you for reading!